• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am excited about a couple guys I think will have good years, here they are

Te- Chandler 36 catches 4 tds and some good blocking

Rt- pears will win starting job and get extension

Lb- maybin 6-8 sacks and a pick

De/lb- not really a sleeper, just falls asleep as running backs go by

WOW!!!!!! If anyone thinks Maybin can play, they should be kicked off this board, seriously!!!! I respect opinions and all, but where are you getting your facts from? This is pure speculation. From everything I heard thus far, He's sucked in training camp. He cannot play NFL Football and will be not make the 53 man roster for the Bills or probably anyone else. Thank you. Have a good day...

WOW!!!!!! If anyone thinks Maybin can play, they should be kicked off this board, seriously!!!! I respect opinions and all, but where are you getting your facts from? This is pure speculation. From everything I heard thus far, He's sucked in training camp. He cannot play NFL Football and will be not make the 53 man roster for the Bills or probably anyone else. Thank you. Have a good day...

Facts? It's a sleeper pick Jack.

Aaron Williams is gonna make some big plays this season. I believe it.

I believe he will make big plays too, but I do not see Williams as a sleeper.

He was our 2nd round pick and could have easily been a late 1st round pick, that is not the draft position of sleepers.

I believe he will make big plays too, but I do not see Williams as a sleeper.

He was our 2nd round pick and could have easily been a late 1st round pick, that is not the draft position of sleepers.

Perhaps, but to me it's someone that produces way beyond what is expected. I haven't seen much talk about him on here (as opposed to Dareus), except whining about the Bills drafting another DB, and I think he will have more impact than expected.

You will be very busy correcting folks here if you are such a stickler. Nice to have someone like you here keeping us honest. Good luck!

Da'Norris Searcy - He will get some playing time and I really believe he is talented.

Thigpen - Fitz will miss some time this year (when was the last time a Bills QB made 16 games) and Thigpen will be very successful. No this does not mean a QB controversy, just a talented back up.