[closed]C'mon B'lo Peeps tweet some noise!

shawnemerriman Shawne Merriman by ajwilliams23 #Bills fans let @NickBarnett know how much he's wanted here he's in the building 1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

markmalco14 mark malcolm @ @shawnemerriman @nickbarnett easy merriman the fans in the D want Barnett more then buffalo.... #Lions 17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

OK I'm not into Twitter, I made an account just to make some noise here.

Barnett would be a great addition to a position of huge need

He's a veteran from a team with a solid D, he's a leader, he knows how to win

He'd be a great mentor to our up and coming young guns along with Merriman

Decision may come down to some other point, would hate to see him overlook B'lo 'cuz he thinks our fans don't want him!

C'mon Bills fans here who's with me? Let's make some noise!

I would use Twitter if I knew how it worked but Donte Whitner ruined it for me.

We wouldn't want to actually take some quick, positive action to sound attractive towards a strong player at a position of need

That way we can stay weaker at LB and B word more about Lil' Donte (no wait, his successor) tryin' to do the LB job down the field

Great plan!

God I despise twitter and tweet heads

You can use a hammer without being a hammer head.

It's a tool. Using a tool doesn't make you a tool. Well, OK, doesn't make me a tool, you might be different.

Edited by Hopeful

We wouldn't want to actually take some quick, positive action to sound attractive towards a strong player at a position of need

That way we can stay weaker at LB and B word more about Lil' Donte (no wait, his successor) tryin' to do the LB job down the field

Great plan!

You can use a hammer without being a hammer head.

It's a tool. Using a tool doesn't make you a tool. Well, OK, doesn't make me a tool, you might be different.

LOL. WOW! :D You actually think we can sign players by fans tweeting to them to come here? Too funny.

Quick, lets all tweet to Payton Manning next. Ha Ha! :D

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.