Question about season tickets

Estro

Back in April I was told I only had to put down a $150 deposit to hold me season tickets. The rep said upon a labor agreement I would owe the balance. The ticket office is closed today, but I haven't heard from them since the new agreement. Is anyone else in the same boat? I plan on calling them Monday.....but just thought it was odd that I hadn't heard from them yet.

Back in April I was told I only had to put down a $150 deposit to hold me season tickets. The rep said upon a labor agreement I would owe the balance. The ticket office is closed today, but I haven't heard from them since the new agreement. Is anyone else in the same boat? I plan on calling them Monday.....but just thought it was odd that I hadn't heard from them yet.

Same here, the exact same boat. However they may want to wait another few days before calling people and asking for money. The mood of the fan base does not seem to be pleasant right now. If they want us to spend some money, I suggest they spend some money

The bill I received in the mail 2 days ago just showed balance due.

I received an e-mail a few days ago that read: half of remaining balance due now, other half by Sept. 15th.

E-mail also stated that season tickets will start being shipped August 6th.

Will they really ship the tickets without full payment being made?

Will they really ship the tickets without full payment being made?

Yep, I'm on the 9 month payment plan (club seats) so my final payment isn't until Dec this year. They always have shipped them even with money remaining to be paid.

The remaining 3 payments will be due at the end of July,august.and september

Ya, I have a club seat for the next two years so sooner or later you know I am going to be coughing up the money. Would feel better if they coughed up a little first. At least they seem to be trying.