Bills sign 19 UDFA's

I am guessing that one of the QB's the Bills were seriously interested in this past draft was Kaepernick(sp) from Nevada. With a couple of the UDFA's from there, my guess would be that they noticed them during scouting trips. Also, with a couple of Florida guys (noticed while scouting Dareus or even Tebow last year) and a few guys from Conference USA, my guess would be that they were scouting someone, QB or other, pretty heavily in that conference too.

I could be wrong but the Bills did get a bunch of guys from a fairly small pool of talent, with only a handful of conferences represented in the UDFA's.

I like some of the signings and the punter seems quite intriuging.

History with the Bills suggests that 1 to 3 of these guys will make the roster with 1 of them becoming a key contributor. While the Bills have been horrible at picks in the first round over the past decade they do a very good job with UFDA's. Fred Jackson and Jabari Greer, then personality issues and deteriorating performance aside, Jason Peters stand out among them.

I really like pianalto and taua. I've seen both play a couple times in college. Both looked like good players. The only other players I've seen play, is Moody. He didn't impress me in the least. I could see us keeping Fred, spiller, white and taua. The signing of Brad Smith could prevent that.

TE Zach Pianalto – 6’4” 250 – North Carolina

& RB Vai Taua – 5’10” 220 – Nevada

Look promising. I have watched Taua play a few times. I thought he was good. My cousin went to Nevada and is a huge fan and said he was a very hard runner. I havent seen Pianalto play but if he is all healed up he has a good a chance as any of making the team as TE.

We will see... Usually a few of these guys impress...