[closed]dhgate blue jersey's

I've noticed people who have the bills home jerseys (solid blue with white numbers/lettering) from dhgate or some other chinese whole seller, end up with a jersey that looks obviously fake because the numbering and lettering is a greyish-reflecting material instead of just solid white. Because of this I've always bought white away jerseys in the past because the numbers and letters look fairly normal and the overall jersey looks more legit. I'm not sure why the home jersey's always seem to end up this way (maybe solid white is forbidden in china), but has anyone had any luck recently when ordering a new bills solid blue jersey?

Don't forget - the more Chinese knock off crap that you buy is less revenue that the Bills earn, so just buy it from the Bills store okay.

Yes, remember that Ralph needs the $225 ($250 cost from the Bills - $25 cost from China) much more than you do. 0:)

Don't forget - the more Chinese knock off crap that you buy is less revenue that the Bills earn, so just buy it from the Bills store okay.

Yeah, that's going to dissuade people...

It's right on par with Metallica crying about people stealing their music on Napster from the comfort of their 12 bedroom mansion in Malibu.

Yes, remember that Ralph needs the $225 ($250 cost from the Bills - $25 cost from China) much more than you do. 0:)

I agree that $300 for an authentic jersey is excessive, and even $80 for a replica is steep. At the same tme, there are two things to consider:

1.) The Bills store employ people in and around Buffalo and the Bills keep the revenue that they earn from pro shop sales, improving their financial viability.

2.) All the Chinese do is steal American ideas and in turn sell them back to people willing to pay for them. Buying from them is not too much different than buying from a drug dealer.

I agree that $300 for an authentic jersey is excessive, and even $80 for a replica is steep. At the same tme, there are two things to consider:

1.) The Bills store employ people in and around Buffalo and the Bills keep the revenue that they earn from pro shop sales, improving their financial viability.

2.) All the Chinese do is steal American ideas and in turn sell them back to people willing to pay for them. Buying from them is not too much different than buying from a drug dealer.

Regarding point #2, China has gotten rich because America's "idea" to use cheap Chinese labor to maximize profit essentially gave them carte blanche to rip them off.

Case in point, the jerseys. The replicas (which, IMO, look cheap with their printed numbers) and the authentics are made overseas. If Ralph can go there to get his jerseys made so he can make a 2000% net gain on them while paying some college kids minimum wage to dole them out, why can't others go there and pay $40 for a not-as-impressive knock-off. Seems like the little guy is just doing what the big guy is doing and outsourcing to China.

How is it anything like buying drugs? Are you a guidance counselor at a middle school?

No thanks. I've watched a crappy product for too long and have spent too much money on a team while the threat of relocation still hangs over our heads. Maybe I'll use the savings from buying a bootleg jersey to see another game and Ralph can make his money back then.

I would normally go with the local purchase, but the discrepancy is so ridiculous that I've gone the dhgate route with the throwbacks I bought.

Has anybody had a good experience with the new jerseys with dhgate yet?

No thanks. I've watched a crappy product for too long and have spent too much money on a team while the threat of relocation still hangs over our heads. Maybe I'll use the savings from buying a bootleg jersey to see another game and Ralph can make his money back then.

This. I use the money I save from buying a knock-off to buy tickets to the game. That's a measurable that we can point to and say: "Ticket sales means the Bills should stay."

I've never seen a team in any sport that sold out every game relocate because the owner didn't get enough profits from jersey sales.

Hilarious.

You do know that Reebok has factory's in China... and thats where these jersey's are made. Yea the bills store employs Americans, but they aren't the one making the jerseys.

Maybe we're supposed to feel better paying $300 for a jersey made by a 6-year old Asian than paying $40 for one made by another 6-year old Asian since we bought it from an American?

Maybe we're supposed to feel better paying $300 for a jersey made by a 6-year old Asian than paying $40 for one made by another 6-year old Asian since we bought it from an American?

Haha. Maybe thats what it is.

Its just funny that people think you can't get good quality jersey's from the same place that makes the real jersey's. There isn't nearly as much security over there as a factory here. Employees there leave with patterns, material and actual jerseys.

can someone tell me if CJ is changing #s this year DH gate has a Spiller 21&28 jersey on the site

He switched numbers with mckelvin.

Leave it to this group to not be able to answer a simple question. Instead I learned a lot about child labor and nfl economics....... alright i'm off to buy another away jersey on dhgate. :wallbash:

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.