Early "good news" on owners' approved revenue sharing plan

If you can't answer the questions, I'll lay off.

If you're looking for answers, just go re-read that quote by John Mara. And then realize that no owner has ever said that the 2006 CBA was a good deal, AT ANY TIME. So you see, you're the ONLY one in the world who takes that viewpoint. But everyone else is "insane." Classic.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking for answers, just go re-read that quote by John Mara. And then realize that no owner has ever said that the 2006 CBA was a good deal, AT ANY TIME. So you see, you're the ONLY one in the world who takes that viewpoint. But everyone else is "insane." Classic.

Not a good deal, an expediant one. Everything worked out. You can't articluate the bad in it. Not everyone else is insane _not my words.

None of the questions I posed to you are answered in that quote. Everything's a dodge. Fair enough.

Not a good deal, an expediant one. Everything worked out. You can't articluate the bad in it. Not everyone else is insane _not my words.

None of the questions I posed to you are answered in that quote. Everything's a dodge. Fair enough.

Every question you have can be answered by John Mara calling the 2006 a "mistake," repeatedly. You might want to listen for a change, especially when someone who was involved in it is speaking and you weren't.