Partial Season Ticket

Aside from the fact that the Labor stoppage is about to end, the other big news this weekend is that I have just returned contract documents to a company in Canada to start working out there in September. This means I'll be within a 2 hour drive of Buffalo and I will FINALLY be able to attend more than one game a season (2 hours is a lot shorter than 3,000 miles)!

Anyone know if the Bills do a partial season ticket? I guess one option is to buy a full season ticket and sell the seats on the exchange. Ideas from experts here very welcome.

FYI - looks like I will miss the tailgate as my first game will be October 9th.

Very cool Nick! I don't think that the Bills have a partial season ticket plan, but you can use the Bills Ticket Exchange on their website to buy tickets to a specific game. I'm a season ticket holder and whenever I'm going to be out of town for a home game, I use that site to sell my tickets. You have to pay a bit more than a regular ticket, but you can get a better seat than if you bought a ticket at the box office. You can also use the website Stub Hub to purchase tickets, but I think they'll be more expensive than using the Bills site. Congratulations on being able to see more Bills games in person this season!

For what it's worth, I've found the Ticket Exchange program works beautifully for the tickets I can't use. Living in NC I only come up for 2-3 games a year, and I've been able to sell the remaining tickets without difficulty.

Congratulations on your move, Nick.

Seems very fitting that you'll be living in the very region whose football team you've adopted.

I hope you love living in the area and hope to have the chance to meet up with you and a lot of the others at tailgates sometime soon.

Good luck on your new job and the move.

Aside from the fact that the Labor stoppage is about to end, the other big news this weekend is that I have just returned contract documents to a company in Canada to start working out there in September. This means I'll be within a 2 hour drive of Buffalo and I will FINALLY be able to attend more than one game a season (2 hours is a lot shorter than 3,000 miles)!

Anyone know if the Bills do a partial season ticket? I guess one option is to buy a full season ticket and sell the seats on the exchange. Ideas from experts here very welcome.

FYI - looks like I will miss the tailgate as my first game will be October 9th.

I know how you feel Nick.

I live here in Sydney Australia but im moving over that way in a month, and I can't wait to be able to go to more Bills games each year. I have gone to at least 1 game the last few seasons but as you can imagine Sydney to Buffalo is about 30 hours of travel so it's harder to go to more then that.

I will be going to the home opener and will be living in Buffalo for a few weeks after that before moving down to NYC.

I looked into getting season tickets also and decided as I couldn't guarantee that I could go to most of the games I will get tickets off ticket exchange. Seems like a good option! maybe next year I will get season tickets.

Enjoy being closer to the bills, I know I will!!