On the most of notes..

nemhoff

This is as Bills related as it gets right now so don't move or delete. Good friend, are you still alive and protein a plenty?

Thanks for checking in, friend. I covered this in the shoutbox, but obviously not everybody would have seen that. I lasted on the lentils for about a month and a half before I finally caved in and had a burger. I would have kept going, but the rule was that I was done after the first occasion of cheating. The entire thing was (clearly) pretty stupid and I admit that craving attention was my biggest motivation for the whole ordeal (which isn't to say I didn't accomplish learning a few things along the way).

So there ya have it!

Thanks for checking in, friend. I covered this in the shoutbox, but obviously not everybody would have seen that. I lasted on the lentils for about a month and a half before I finally caved in and had a burger. I would have kept going, but the rule was that I was done after the first occasion of cheating. The entire thing was (clearly) pretty stupid and I admit that craving attention was my biggest motivation for the whole ordeal (which isn't to say I didn't accomplish learning a few things along the way).

So there ya have it!

Y'know - and I mean this sincerely - I really respect your self-honesty.

That almost makes up for the respect I lost for you going on the all-lentil, all-the-time diet.

Almost. :P

Y'know - and I mean this sincerely - I really respect your self-honesty.

That almost makes up for the respect I lost for you going on the all-lentil, all-the-time diet.

Almost. :P

There you go, folks. I've laid down the blueprint for approaching respect from Tom. Three steps back, two steps forward. Everybody get to preparing your stunts!

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

There you go, folks. I've laid down the blueprint for approaching respect from Tom. Three steps back, two steps forward. Everybody get to preparing your stunts!

I'm sure we're going to see a mad rush of people craving my respect now, too...

That would make a rather interesting poll..."Who craves DC Tom's respect?" I wonder who'd vote yes. I sure wouldn't.