New jerseys on dhgate.com

eball

Nice find, eball, but my one concern is how they look like for real. It looks like those pics were taken from bb.com, I'd like to see some photos of the jersey he makes before I order one.

I found them yesterday. The jerseys are not ready for sale. I was willing to take a chance and order them. They told me theyre "still setting up the factory to make them." They had a lot of positive feedback. All in all they had 15 total negative/neutral responses compared to 1200 plus positive responses... I dont know if that makes them good just passing along what I read.......

I found them yesterday. The jerseys are not ready for sale. I was willing to take a chance and order them. They told me theyre "still setting up the factory to make them." They had a lot of positive feedback. All in all they had 15 total negative/neutral responses compared to 1200 plus positive responses... I dont know if that makes them good just passing along what I read.......

Yep, I got the same response from him. He said he'll notify me when they're ready. I also saw the positive feedback but you never know if that's rigged.

Looks like you have to order five jerseys, but at $20 each and free shipping for "real" stitched jerseys I just figured I'd get a few blue, a couple white, and support the whole damn team. ;)

Exactly I figured I'd spend the 109 or whatever and get the five. I figure if two of them are good its worth it seeing as how the replicas are $85.......

Where do you live? If you want, I'd take three, you get two, and we'll submit one order.

PM me so we don't waste the board with this nonsense.

Edited by eball

Where do you live? If you want, I'd take three, you get two, and we'll submit one order.

PM me so we don't waste the board with this nonsense.

I'd also be interested in getting in on a group order of 5. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Annemarie

in general, dhgate is ok counterfeits that are good value for their price. That said, I would not trust first generation counterfeits of a new design to chinese slave labor.

I have to agree that the jerseys from this site are fantastic for the prices, I have several of them and can't complain at all. I also agree that I am a little skeptical of the first run of these. I am going to wait a few weeks to see what other sellers have to offer but all in all, everything I have received from dhgate so far has been better than expected.

Edited by flomoe

Has anyone dealt with the seller "topsportjerseys" on dhgate? He's offering just about every player at $45/jersey if you order only one. Customized are $69 or something like that. His feedback rating is 93.8% which seems sort of low -- just wondering if anyone bought a Bills jersey from him before and what your experience was like.

in general, dhgate is ok counterfeits that are good value for their price. That said, I would not trust first generation counterfeits of a new design to chinese slave labor.

Glad to see the new designs making there way on DHgate, but I think I'll hold off a little. Even though for 20$ a jersey it would almost be worth the gamble. I'm only looking for two so if someone is trying to get an order together I'd be game.

Oh tell me more of this magical time when everyone had coffers full of gold and would grossly over pay for identical products.

There were times when products sold by American companies were made in America by Americans who were paid a fair wage with benefits that allowed them to support their families even on a limited basis. There were times when workers and the middle class and working class were valued more in national discussions rather than our leaders doing everything they can to protect those making $250,000 and more when most of us are seeing our incomes spiral downwards. There were times when here in America we had health insurance companies that cared about our health rather than the bottom line that accountants have established after which the answer is just no (mmm sounds like one of our political parties philosophies on anything that helps anyone but the powerful).

So, the products sold by the NFL's official partner who has paid millions to the millionaire/billionaire owners are made by 'slave labor' in China or other parts of the world and we should send our hard earned monies to these multi-national corporations so that they can continue the growth of their wealth while not providing health insurance, pensions, and liveable wages to Americans? Or, do we send our hard earned monies to companies that for the same product charge up to 75% less while having these shirts, etc. made by the same 'slave labor?'

The real answer is breaking up the corporate giants, returning the jobs to America, and somehow get back to a world where the CEO's made only 25 to 30 percent of their workers salaries and that their pay increases mirrored those of their workers.

I need some coffee this has taken me into a headache of a discussion of the greased slope downward of our nation's political realities where too many people who are getting hurt are jumping on the talk radio bandwagon even though that message will so us more harm .... all on my sports 'read' of the morning, I better go over to SABRESPACE and just read about sports.

After my political rant of the morning .... if there are any Bills' fans in the Atlantic City area, South/Central Jersey or Philadelphia who would like to go in on a purchase let me know (not that I would ever buy a non-licensed product that didn't reward the Jerry Jones of this world with more money). :pirate: