good read on the welfare state

:lol:

Yes, booster is showing off his counting skills again. You know it's what he is best at.

Now, being able to refute anything I say, in any thread, ever? Nah, that's not for him. He just likes emoticons and counting them.

I should start a thread with nothing but emoticon posts for him. Probably keep him busy all night.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, booster is showing off his counting skills again. You know it's what he is best at.

Now, being able to refute anything I say, in any thread, ever? Nah, that's not for him. He just likes emoticons and counting them.

I should start a thread with nothing but emoticon posts for him. Probably keep him busy all night.

You really need a sense-of-humor transplant. Seriously.

You really need a sense-of-humor transplant. Seriously.

Nah, I'm just pissed off today for unrelated reasons. I need to start drinking, but I don't want to go out this early, or I will wake up someplace strange and find underwear made by Omar the Tent Maker.

Nah, I'm just pissed off today for unrelated reasons. I need to start drinking, but I don't want to go out this early, or I will wake up someplace strange and find underwear made by Omar the Tent Maker.

Better then waking up and finding Omar himself.

"Jefferson didn't fight to outlaw slavery during Constitutional convention era, but as such a law would have "unintended consequences" and lead to a "legal quagmire,"

and realize just how accurate and poignant it is...and therefore, hysterically ironic, that a dolt like you would make my point for me...unintentionally.

You wanted unintended consequences? Well, there they are. Provided by you, of your own free will. :lol: :lol: :blink::lol:

Logic/emoticon boy, god you're a dolt. It's precisely BECAUSE people like Jefferson tabled making the right decision at the Constitutional convention due to concerns over quagmires and unintentional consequences that slavery became such a huge issue later.

Dance for me monkey. Tell me how smart you are instead of demonstrating it. There's a treat for you if you do.

Edited by Peace

Logic/emoticon boy, god you're a dolt. It's precisely BECAUSE people like Jefferson tabled making the right decision at the Constitutional convention due to concerns over quagmires and unintentional consequences that slavery became such a huge issue later.

Dance for me monkey. Tell me how smart you are instead of demonstrating it. There's a treat for you if you do.

Hmm. You make a point about me liking Jefferson....to which I respond with "liking Jefferson is not the same as being in lock step with him 100%"....then you tell me that I shouldn't be worried about unintended consequences in another thread....but then you tell me about Jefferson's unintended consequences that were significant...to which I respond "Yes, you are making my point for me, in a hilariously ironic way, that you are too dumb to be aware of"...and now you are restating the obvious, and dare I say, trying to cover your ass with it? :lol:

What do you want me to say besides: unintended consequences are bad, therefore, we need to deal with problems holistically, from the beginning, with honor, and not let a few hateful leftists with a craven political agenda deter us from doing what's right for the country as a whole?

That's pretty much what I have been saying the entire time, hell that's pretty much what I say ALL the time in every thread. You have seen fit to argue against, and for, and then against that position in this thread and the other. So I simply ask, WTF? Are you John Kerry? Were you for attention to detail, before you were against it?:lol:

Again I say: you are an unmitigated moron.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Hmm. You make a point about me liking Jefferson....to which I respond with "liking Jefferson is not the same as being in lock step with him 100%"....then you tell me that I shouldn't be worried about unintended consequences in another thread....but then you tell me about Jefferson's unintended consequences that were significant...to which I respond "Yes, you are making my point for me, in a hilariously ironic way, that you are too dumb to be aware of"...and now you are restating the obvious, and dare I say, trying to cover your ass with it? :lol:

What do you want me to say besides: unintended consequences are bad, therefore, we need to deal with problems holistically, from the beginning, with honor, and not let a few hateful leftists with a craven political agenda deter us from doing what's right for the country as a whole?

That's pretty much what I have been saying the entire time, hell that's pretty much what I say ALL the time in every thread. You have seen fit to argue against, and for, and then against that position in this thread and the other. So I simply ask, WTF? Are you John Kerry? Were you for attention to detail, before you were against it?:lol:

Again I say: you are an unmitigated moron.

I bet you have never read a good book of history in your life you uneducated boob