10 Congresscritters bring suit against Administration

Y'know, I don't know why you find it necessary to be critical of everything the president does. I'm starting to think you're just another ideologue who wants Obama to fail because he's a liberal.He's done some good stuff, y'know. Created 2.1 million jobs just last week. Not to mention, he killed Usama Bin Freaking Laden, okay? Single handedly. While rapeling down a rope from a helicopter he built with his own hands. And shot Usama with bullets he forged from the very planes that were flown into the Twin Towers. Killed him so bad that the entire media world stopped spelling his name with an O.

So back off.

Ah come on it was a gutsy call. Took Presidential backbone to make it. Like we would have ever heard about it if it turned out to a building full of goats.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah come on it was a gutsy call. Took Presidential backbone to make it. Like we would have ever heard about it if it turned out to a building full of goats.

I do not think the above is that far off actually.

Look at the economy. Obama made every decision 100% based on crackpot ideology. In fact 95% of Obama's decisions have been at least couched in, if not fully driven by, crackpot ideology. We can blame him, or, we can blame the college professors he hired, who have have since fled back to the safety of the various Crackpot Universities they came from, but, it's still Obama's ultimate responsibility.

We can all say, "well, the job was to get to 5, and he got to 5, and that's no big deal if you started at 0".

But, based on what we now know about Obama....he starts every decision at -20.....so getting to 5, and not finding a way to f it up along the way, like he has with almost everything else, is actually a large accomplishment.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Look at the economy. Obama made every decision 100% based on crackpot ideology. In fact 95% of Obama's decisions have been at least couched in, if not fully driven by, crackpot ideology. We can blame him, or, we can blame the college professors he hired, who have have since fled back to the safety of the various Crackpot Universities they came from, but, it's still Obama's ultimate responsibility.

We can all say, "well, the job was to get to 5, and he got to 5, and that's no big deal if you started at 0".

But, based on what we now know about Obama....he starts every decision at -20.....so getting to 5, and not finding a way to f it up along the way, like he has with almost everything else, is actually a large accomplishment.

Indeed, set the bar low enough and walking across the room with out tripping over your feet is considered " Growing into the presidency ". What I find entertaining about the whole OBL thing is the media is really mocking their hero-Clinton- who would have fired a few cruise missiles and called it good.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Point of note: at first, he was bombing unarmed civilian protesters. Only later did they become armed protesters and, in short order, rebels.

Another point of note: our mission isn't to get rid of Qadaffi...quite the contrary, that's explicitly NOT the mission (except when it implicitly is, with the footnote that it's not, really, but our fingers might be crossed behind our back. Maybe. It's all NATO's doing anyway...we think.) Hence an actual declaration of war would be...irrelevant and ludicrous, really. A declaration of war would require some sort of vague semblance of an attempt at a coherent policy with respect to Qadaffi.

Alleged bombing and strafing - reported by Al Jazeera Feb 21 and then regurgitated by everyone.

7:45pm: The defected pilots reportedly tell Maltese officials they were based in Tripoli and ordered to attack protesters on the ground in Benghazi. After seeing their fellow pilots begin the airstrikes, they diverted course toward Malta. If substantiated, this would appear to confirm the use of airstrikes against civilian protesters in cities around the country.

Al Jazeera Arabic is speaking to a political activist in Tripoli, who tells us there are airstrikes “all over Tripoli”.

There is death, fear – and women are crying everywhere. The strikes are concentrated against areas that sent large number of protestors to the streets and there are cars full of foreign fighters firing on people.

He says at least 250 people were killed in the past 24 hours alone and is calling for international help. He tells us Tripoli is “under siege by foreign fighters” – that water and electricity have been cut and there is a shortage of food and medical supplies. “It is a genocide,” he says.

The problem is none of this has been collaborated - Russian sources dispute these reports based on their satellite and other surveillance, also no conformation on the American side

March 2 2011, The top two U.S. defense officials have not confirmed if the Libyan government has been firing on its own people from aircraft.

A reporter asked Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Joint Chiefs of Staff Adm. Mike Mullen on Tuesday if they had independent confirmation or had evidence that there had been air attacks on Libyans. The answer was no.

"We've seen the press reports, but have no confirmation of that," Gates said at press conference.

"That's correct. We've seen no confirmation whatsoever," Mullen said.

My link

At this point I give the report about as much credibility as the report that Iraqis were tossing Kuwaiti infants out of incubators.

You can find many time-lines I like the Christian Science monitor but find one to your liking.

My link

Edited by ....lybob

Yeah, but 20k of them are "You're an idiot", which takes about three seconds to post.

So it's really not that much, time-wise.

Still wasting time. Go do something more productive with your life. :D

Yeah, but 20k of them are "You're an idiot", which takes about three seconds to post.

So it's really not that much, time-wise.

I do admire the efficiency. btw has Tom ever started a thread? total awe if has never started a thread.

I do admire the efficiency. btw has Tom ever started a thread? total awe if has never started a thread.

I keep telling myself that one of these days I'm going to write a script that just monitors the board and occasionally calls people idiots. Just for the increased efficiency.

I've started threads. Probably average about two a year. I might have started one this year...I'm not sure.

I keep telling myself that one of these days I'm going to write a script that just monitors the board and occasionally calls people idiots. Just for the increased efficiency.

I've started threads. Probably average about two a year. I might have started one this year...I'm not sure.

That means you would actually have to stop posting long enough to do that... not possible. Someone's addicted!!! :rolleyes:

That means you would actually have to stop posting long enough to do that... not possible. Someone's addicted!!! :rolleyes:

I wrote a 20-page data dictionary today, while browsing the board here.

Now watch this...

You're an idiot.

See? I got work done, AND abused an idiot. I am that good.

And I thought you knew everything.

I wrote a 20-page data dictionary today, while browsing the board here.

Now watch this...

You're an idiot.

See? I got work done, AND abused an idiot. I am that good.

Wow, all 20-pages. Must have broke a sweat on that huh? HAHAHA!! :thumbsup:

So crackpot ideas have pulled us this far out of the recession, saved General Motors and helped see stock prices rally??

There is a cracked pot I see, but it ain't our President

So crackpot ideas have pulled us this far out of the recession, saved General Motors and helped see stock prices rally??

There is a cracked pot I see, but it ain't our President

:wallbash::wallbash: