2005 BOWL GAMES

Astrobot

What Future Draftees To Watch When

This is my annual Bowl Game chart, showing which players the Bills staff (and TSW Fans) should be watching beginning in four days. The number after each player is how they were rated at their position.

I also added a team needs section, which I've been amassing from TSW posts.

Happy Bowl Watching!

Astrobot

TSW Draft Droid

What if we have 2 2nds?

164955[/snapback]

If we somehow find a team stupid enough to trade a 2nd rounder for Travis Henry, then I'd take the best available CB and the best available Tackle with those 2nd rounders. I'd still take Nugent in the 3rd though, if the Bills truly want a kicking threat, they cant afford to risk him making it to their pick in the 4th.

No way Nigent lasts until round 3. Maybe not even to round 2.

I'd be willing to spend a #1 on him, if needed, if we had it.... You can't pass up the opportunity to get a Vinatieri-type accuracy AND power kicker. Maybe we could then put away the rosary beads when trying a figgie.

I've added Syracuse's Adam Terry to the list. Thanks.

I'd agree that our O-Line will be bolstered through FA, but still would like to see a draft pick devoted to O-Line.

There is a lot of good Centers in our pick range playing in bowl games (I'm using the singular "is" in agreement with the word "lot").

I thought I'd receive some critiques about the bowl winners I highlighted in yellow. Especially Wisconsin's upsetting Gerogia.

I've added Syracuse's Adam Terry to the list. Thanks.

I'd agree that our O-Line will be bolstered through FA, but still would like to see a draft pick devoted to O-Line.

There is a lot of good Centers in our pick range playing in bowl games (I'm using the singular "is" in agreement with the word "lot").

I thought I'd receive some critiques about the bowl winners I highlighted in yellow. Especially Wisconsin's upsetting Gerogia.

165321[/snapback]

Is Incognito coming out this year? The center from Nebraska? Not only does he have a cool name, but he's show flashes of dominance at times...he just hasnt put it all together yet. I'd like to take a chance on him.

If we somehow find a team stupid enough to trade a 2nd rounder for Travis Henry, then I'd take the best available CB and the best available Tackle with those 2nd rounders.  I'd still take Nugent in the 3rd though, if the Bills truly want a kicking threat, they cant afford to risk him making it to their pick in the 4th.

164965[/snapback]

No way Nugent last until the 3rd round. If the Bills really want him (I doubt TD will draft him), they better do it in the second...if he's still there.