Let's see how this is spun by the board...

Being a state police helicopter the pilot would be a regular salaried state employee, paid flying or not. $150/hour? More like $60,000 a year.

Unless it was overtime, in which case the pilot is probably making a union mandated double-time-and-a-half.

PBills should be kissing Christie's ass for supporting the union.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think pBills wanted something more like this:

"I'm glad that he took a helicopter to support his son at his game, it shows good family values, and who cares what it costs the tax payer".

But, actually, I have to say, my parents spent all kinds of money and my father certainly used the company car inappropriately....to attend all of my games. They did it without a care in the world with me and my siblings. So, this doesn't look good taxpayer wise...but it also doesn't look like anything my father wouldn't do...if he had the helicopter of course. :D Actually, I shudder to think of the embarrassment my father would have caused with a helicopter. Visions of hovering over the game hanging out the side with a video camera...ugh.:bag:

So, is that spin? Or, is that: the truth?

Also:

I wonder why pBills is posting potential attack ads about a guy who isn't running for President?

Is it because the mere mention of the possibility of Christie actually running is enough to cause pBills butt to pucker? Now that Christie met with some Iowa Republican leaders...I bet a whole lot of Democrat butts are puckering. Gotta love that they are already spending campaign money on attacking a guy who isn't even running.

Tells you exactly what the campaign strategy is: "Attack everybody, don't talk about our record, and don't talk about the economy, stupid".

Yeah, it was a waste of taxpayer money via fuel, etc.... Personally I really don't care about the story. I posted this to see the spin. If a Democrat did this most of the people on this board would be all up in arms. The fact that those people are dumbing it down it funny to me. Have a great day people.

Yeah, it was a waste of taxpayer money via fuel, etc.... Personally I really don't care about the story. I posted this to see the spin. If a Democrat did this most of the people on this board would be all up in arms. The fact that those people are dumbing it down it funny to me. Have a great day people.

You would have gotten a response more like what you had wanted if this had been a Congressional or Senate Republican doing this on the Federal dime.

I doubt New Jersey is represented on PPP so the actions of the New Jersey Gov doesn't affect anyone here. Kind of like the recent California bill concerning sales tax on the intarweb. I'm sure Chef and the other Golden Staters have an opinion one way or the other but it doesn't affect me one bit

You would have gotten a response more like what you had wanted if this had been a Congressional or Senate Republican doing this on the Federal dime.

I doubt New Jersey is represented on PPP so the actions of the New Jersey Gov doesn't affect anyone here. Kind of like the recent California bill concerning sales tax on the intarweb. I'm sure Chef and the other Golden Staters have an opinion one way or the other but it doesn't affect me one bit

True NJ may not be represented but the hate for everything Democrat / union is definitely here.

Classic pBills. Start a "Look! A Republican did something!" thread, then after no one takes you seriously follow it up with "I don't really care anyway..."

Classic pBills. Start a "Look! A Republican did something!" thread, then after no one takes you seriously follow it up with "I don't really care anyway..."

Tom I am so happy though that you follow my posts. Makes me feel all warm inside.