You might be a Bills fan

major

If you've ever had to go through 5 layers of clothing just to get to your wiener for a piss, you just might be a Bills fan.

I was at the Ralph a few years ago in December. Standing at the troughs at halftime, the bathroom packed as usual, and this big fat guy next to me, after rooting around through the crotch layers for a couple of minutes, says, "I know it was there when I left the house this morning."

The whole bathroom cracked up. :lol:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey McK...check out this video...it will change your mind. Sorry, but you're floatin' down that river in Egypt, as I did for 5 yrs. >> youtube.com/watch?v=wPhONc6xC48

If, when seeing the number 13, you think of the number of times the Pats have beaten the Bills in a row, you might be a Bills fan

I shun your attempt at trying to provide actual physics to my point of view, let alone the agonizing video reminder that it even happened in the first place :nana:

I was at the Ralph a few years ago in December. Standing at the troughs at halftime, the bathroom packed as usual, and this big fat guy next to me, after rooting around through the crotch layers for a couple of minutes, says, "I know it was there when I left the house this morning."

The whole bathroom cracked up. :lol:

:w00t::worthy:

You have used the words "still mathmatically possible" in October.

You leave after blowing a huge loss in OT feeling good because we ran with a playoff team and almost beat them.

You still arent exactly sure which is the sink and which is the urinal, and you've had seasons for several years.

If you leave a Bills game and get stopped in traffic on the Thruway, and hop out and piss in the bushes along the road, you might be a Bills Fan.

If while tailgating you give food to a complete stranger, you might be a Bills fan.

If, no matter what happens in the future, you will always cherish your memories of attending games in Buffalo, you might be a Bills fan.

If you've ever frozen a limb and yet refused to leave before the end of the game, you might be a Bills fan.

If you're solution to keeping your hot chocolate from freezing in the cup in your hand was to add more alcohol to it (which, in retrospect may have accounted for the above stupidity), you might be a Bills fan.