The last time we played the Benglas.....

Simon

PhatPat was out of his mind.

He played what was arguably his best game ever as a Bill, spending much of his day in the Bengal backfield and single-handedly destroying the Cincinatti offense.

Look for more of the same from him and TheKeg on Sunday.

This is the biggest game the Bills have played this century. I can tell I'm a little too pumped for this one; I hope Mularkey and crew can keep the boys loose.

Cya

PhatPat was out of his mind.

He played what was arguably his best game ever as a Bill, spending much of his day in the Bengal backfield and single-handedly destroying the Cincinatti offense.

Look for more of the same from him and TheKeg on Sunday.

I think that happens even MORESO since starting Center Rich Braham is out and 38-year old backup center Jerry Fontenot will be playing in his place. :o

I think that happens even MORESO since starting Center Rich Braham is out and 38-year old backup center Jerry Fontenot will be playing in his place. :o

164760[/snapback]

True, although I wouldn't be too confident. Fontenot may be 38 and not in his physical prime but he still weighs 300 and knows the center position well.

Phat Pat may be licking his chops, but personally I expect to see more from Sam Adams. That guy has been playing out of his mind lately and I think it will get better the closer we get to the playoffs. Methinks Jerry Gray responded to Sam's temper tantrum by allowing him to use his skills more to attack than to tie up blockers.

True, although I wouldn't be too confident. Fontenot may be 38 and not in his physical prime but he still weighs 300 and knows the center position well.

Braham is 5# heavier, younger, and better. I don't think there's much difference experience-wise since they've both been in the league long enough to have seen most stuff, but being in physical (and mental) decline aren't good things, especially when faced with younger guys still in their prime or close to it, who weigh 30# AT LEAST more than you.

The last time we played them in Cinci ...... Dec 6 1998

you mean?

The last time we played them was last season 22-16 OT win....the game were Moulds injured his groin. The coldest october game Ive ever been to. Schobel had a sweet int off of Kitna.

in that last game they also held kitna to 1 single play short of his contract incentive sayin he would of got paid like a half mil or a million extra, came up short though

165045[/snapback]

Man I forgot about that....they really hosed that guy.

Man I forgot about that....they really hosed that guy.

165046[/snapback]

do you think they still paid him that extra since it was only 1 play short? or do you think that if they did it would be like sayin you dont have to reach the incentive agreement just get close to it? therefore its like your mom grounds you from goin outside but she really doesnt mean it so you still can go outside? sorry i couldnt come up with a better example

Simon, I think that Drew actually ran for a touchdown and was laughing, right?

No rushing TD listed in this game, although I do remember a moment like that from last year, just can't remember when.

All I know is that two of your favorites had nice days;-) Travis scored twice (1rec, 1rush) and Phat Pat was an unholy terror.

Cya

No rushing TD listed in this game, although I do remember a moment like that from last year, just can't remember when.

All I know is that two of your favorites had nice days;-) Travis scored twice (1rec, 1rush) and Phat Pat was an unholy terror.

Cya

165068[/snapback]

OK, did the Bills play the bengals in the 8-8 season? Last game? Tell me that I am not delusional. :devil:

Cya

165068[/snapback]

I don't know if this was the game that you're talking about, but I remember Drew running for a td against the bengals in 2002. Last game of the season to be exact

do you think they still paid him that extra since it was only 1 play short?

165066[/snapback]

They did pay him. I remember reading about it. I understand what you're saying, but having been in sales a good portion of my career, I can tell you that if I sell $2,999,999 in goods, but I get a bonus at $3M, and you never expected me to get to $2.5M, you should probably give the bonus.