Pat Kirwan ranks the RBs

Jackson is better than lynch and Blunt should be in the A group.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see, "CJ Spiller" on that list. Not even in Group I... I also think that Danny Woodhead is more valuable than BenJarvus Green-Ellis and that Lynch and Jackson are both better backs than Green-Ellis and a couple of others above them.

:thumbsup: and spiller doesn't deserve to be on any list yet.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are special aren't you? Freddie is mediocre and approaching 30 which is when NFL backs typically break down. You probably think Fitz is a Top 10 QB, and Stevie is Jerry Rice part 2. You need to be realistic about this team, the reality is the Bills are not very good and thus their players are not very good.

Fred Jackson is everything you could want in a RB, run, block, catch, knows protection schemes, plus he is very elusive and usually makes the first 2 tacklers miss.

I'd put Freddy in the top ten in the NFL if he ever had a decent line to block for him, his only problem is he is playing for Ebeneezer and his band of stooges ...that he calls coaches

Freddy can make do on a bad team with a bad line, Lynch otoh needs a freaking hole to stay open more then a millisecond, even then he usually was dragging three guys in tow when he made his yardage in Buffalo.

Lynch reminds me of Antowain Smith who played for the Bills,who never did figure out he was an I back and needed to sit back 10 yds behind the line to get to speed, and he needed a hole. He went to NE and won a SB with them, Belichick knew how to utilize the guy

PDaDdy,

I really believe that it's very obvious that Jackson is a better runner and I've always felt that way. But it's only my opinion.

Because your right and anybody who says diffenent should be beaten in public and given tickets to watch a bills game so they can see the guy out there playing his heart out

I hate you fred jackson haters!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, what are you watching?

Opinion shminion my dad is blind and can see freddie is a top 12 bac (and number one in my heart)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh you fred jackson haters

Because your right and anybody who says diffenent should be beaten in public and given tickets to watch a bills game so they can see the guy out there playing his heart out

I hate you fred jackson haters!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, what are you watching?

Opinion shminion my dad is blind and can see freddie is a top 12 bac (and number one in my heart)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh you fred jackson haters

Unlike your hate of Lynch I don't hate Jackson. I am glad he is on our team. He is a great all around RB but he is not exceptional at anything in particular and unfortunately despite his superstar status in your mind he doesn't score many TDs. TDs put points on the board. Points win games. I know you get that but despite that fact you treat Fred Jackson like an elite RB.

Lynch with a worse line was better at scoring TDs. That statistical fact will not change despite how exponentially better you think Jackson is than Lynch.

Freddie is a good work horse back. However, the biggest problem I have had with him is his inability to get in the end zone. Even two seasons ago, Marshawn had a lot more TDs compared to Jackson and that sort of continued into the 2011 season too.