Texas justice?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know why she lied. I don't want her to do it to anyone else. I would prefer she be found out, and I be completely exonerated. What's to prevent her from making up a story about me again?

In one minute I found 18 Sarah McDonald near Austin and there is a Sarah McDonald right in Barton Creek between Bee Cave rd and Travis Cook rd - she has a half Million dollar home that looks lovely from the aerial view.

I want to know why she lied. I don't want her to do it to anyone else. I would prefer she be found out, and I be completely exonerated. What's to prevent her from making up a story about me again?

There is basically no way to be completely exonerated from any sort of case like this. You're on par with Jerry Sandusky, in many people's eyes.

And I'm sure if you track her down, she will make up a story about you again.

I will keep my ear to the ground CBP... sorry you had such a miserable experience in our increasingly annoying city! :thumbdown:

Sorry to hear about your horrible experience in Austin. I hope can get some peace from the ordeal.

I almost had a similar experience yesterday myself, thankfully it didn't go down that rabbit hole like yours did. I was driving my car to eat my lunch in a nearby park. I was inside the park's parking lot going about 3 MPH looking for a place to park to eat my lunch which I do quite frequently. So I passed a 50 to 60 year old woman walking the opposite direction, my window is down, so I smiled and nodded my head to say hello without verbally saying hello. I saw in my rear view mirror that she had stopped turned around and had a funny look on her face. I wondered to myself could she be glaring at me for smiling and nodding my head? I thought no. So I park my car about 1/2 mile down the road when I notice that same woman on a cell phone looking kind of upset or something. I'm thinking is she calling the police? No it can't be, how would that conversation go on the phone, 911 I want to report a suspicious man, he smiled at me. That would be a ridiculous call no?

Well 5 minutes later a police car comes roaring up behind me and turns around. I was outside my car at that time already talking with a friend who was eating his lunch as well. The cop stops and looks at me for 5 seconds then roars off. I'm sure it was because of that stupid lady, what if he decided to stop and question me, or worse detain me?

I'm not ever going to smile or wave at anyone in public again. People are just getting ridiculous when it comes to strangers. The old school etiquette of being polite to strangers is over I think. It can get you into trouble.

Sorry to hear about your horrible experience in Austin. I hope can get some peace from the ordeal.

I almost had a similar experience yesterday myself, thankfully it didn't go down that rabbit hole like yours did. I was driving my car to eat my lunch in a nearby park. I was inside the park's parking lot going about 3 MPH looking for a place to park to eat my lunch which I do quite frequently. So I passed a 50 to 60 year old woman walking the opposite direction, my window is down, so I smiled and nodded my head to say hello without verbally saying hello. I saw in my rear view mirror that she had stopped turned around and had a funny look on her face. I wondered to myself could she be glaring at me for smiling and nodding my head? I thought no. So I park my car about 1/2 mile down the road when I notice that same woman on a cell phone looking kind of upset or something. I'm thinking is she calling the police? No it can't be, how would that conversation go on the phone, 911 I want to report a suspicious man, he smiled at me. That would be a ridiculous call no?

Well 5 minutes later a police car comes roaring up behind me and turns around. I was outside my car at that time already talking with a friend who was eating his lunch as well. The cop stops and looks at me for 5 seconds then roars off. I'm sure it was because of that stupid lady, what if he decided to stop and question me, or worse detain me?

I'm not ever going to smile or wave at anyone in public again. People are just getting ridiculous when it comes to strangers. The old school etiquette of being polite to strangers is over I think. It can get you into trouble.

I thought you had already decided to not be polite to strangers when you wished someone would kill Romney before the election.

I thought you had already decided to not be polite to strangers when you wished someone would kill Romney before the election.

That is getting all twisted around. It's a figure of speech, I'm not a Romney fan but I certainly don't wish him or anyone dead. Sheesh, the English language is a B word to communicate with.

That is getting all twisted around. It's a figure of speech, I'm not a Romney fan but I certainly don't wish him or anyone dead. Sheesh, the English language is a B word to communicate with.

No, you specifically said that you wished someone would kill Romney before the election. You were criticized at the time (and disappeared) and another poster actually remembered that this wasn't the first time you wished someone dead. I don't buy the "figure of speech" walk back, and to blame things on the English language is not only laughable but makes you look like a real pu$$y.

No, you specifically said that you wished someone would kill Romney before the election. You were criticized at the time (and disappeared) and another poster actually remembered that this wasn't the first time you wished someone dead. I don't buy the "figure of speech" walk back, and to blame things on the English language is not only laughable but makes you look like a real pu$$y.

No, its a figure of speech. You don't agree that English speaking peoples of the world use English words and phrases differently? And whats your real issue here? That I don't like Romney and think he will make a terrible president? Drop it already, I don't care if you don't like my phrases or my political preferences. Get over it already!

No, its a figure of speech. You don't agree that English speaking peoples of the world use English words and phrases differently? And whats your real issue here? That I don't like Romney and think he will make a terrible president? Drop it already, I don't care if you don't like my phrases or my political preferences. Get over it already!

Get over you wishing that someone would kill Romney before the election? What if you had wished the same for Obama? Might you just be under investigation by the FBI? Know this, the people who read your comment at the time didn't view it as a figure of speech and commented on it. You disappeared like a coward, and now come back and try to claim it was a figure of speech and the English language is so hard to communicate with? Do you know that your comment is seen every day on this board?

You know, I wish someone would run you over with a bus before the election.

You know, I wish someone would run you over with a bus before the election.

Quit using "figures of speech". You are just confusing the issues. We all know that you hold no malice towards that guy that has a hard time communicating in English.

You mean "throw you under a bus." Just a figure of speech.

There you go, another good example. And any of you guys who have said "Go to hell" is no worse than what I typed, You wished they would die and burn in hell forever, I don't see anyone getting harrassed for that. Your all acting like little girls around here. Get thicker skin and go jump in a lake. Take a long walk on a short pier. Go sleep with the fishes! Put a sock in it. Go F yourself! You get the idea of English phrases. Some are more common than others.

Stop bugging me for something far more trivial than everyone of you have said to others on this board.

There you go, another good example. And any of you guys who have said "Go to hell" is no worse than what I typed, You wished they would die and burn in hell forever, I don't see anyone getting harrassed for that. Your all acting like little girls around here. Get thicker skin and go jump in a lake. Take a long walk on a short pier. Go sleep with the fishes! Put a sock in it. Go F yourself! You get the idea of English phrases. Some are more common than others.

Stop bugging me for something far more trivial than everyone of you have said to others on this board.

There are some things that are considered "figures of speech", but wishing someone dead isn't normally on that list. Protest all you want, but everyone here has your number and it ain't pretty Mr. San Diego guy who isn't able to communicate in the English language.

There are some things that are considered "figures of speech", but wishing someone dead isn't normally on that list. Protest all you want, but everyone here has your number and it ain't pretty Mr. San Diego guy who isn't able to communicate in the English language.

Get over it! Anything more on this topic is harassment by yourself and others!

Get over it! Anything more on this topic is harassment by yourself and others!

So, I'm harassing you for you wishing Romney dead? Everybody else is doing the same thing?

You are on your own. It really bothers me that we have Bills fans that are this stupid.