I wanna see Losman this week...

stevestojan

When we are winning by 409 points, I think Losman should start the 4th quarter.

Man, wouldn't it be nice to beat the balls out of them?

Oh yeah, I forgot, I talked to my dad last night, the all time Bills Pessimist (worse than a certain frozen liquid around here), and he said "the Bills will probably lose this week, but if they make the playoffs, they will win the Super Bowl"....

I know, its just one man's theory, but if you knew him like I do, that would mean something.

Oh man, how sweet it would be.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I talked to my dad last night, the all time Bills Pessimist (worse than a certain frozen liquid around here), and he said "the Bills will probably lose this week, but if they make the playoffs, they will win the Super Bowl"....

I know, its just one man's theory, but if you knew him like I do, that would mean something.

164454[/snapback]

We're not going to beat the balls out of them so I wouldn't worry about playing Losman.

164454[/snapback]

I have that same feeling (about the super bowl). I am confident in a Bills win on Sunday (the more I think about it, the more I feel it will be a big win too). But the pessimist in me sees the Bills going 10-6 and still falling short of the playoffs.

But it is the magic season. Anything is possible! GO BILLS!

164454[/snapback]

If we lose this week, there is no chance in hell of us making the playoffs........

164454[/snapback]

Did you see the Bengals play the Pats (reigning champs, beaten us twice, lost once in like last 30 games) tight last week? Let's win and stop the crazy talk...

Did you see the Bengals play the Pats (reigning champs, beaten us twice, lost once in like last 30 games) tight last week?  Let's win and stop the crazy talk...

164527[/snapback]

Exactly. This is the BEST offense we will face all season. And in a hostile environment.

Let's win and worry about the Niners next.

:o