This is Fitz's Team

No, but you could perhaps spare us the insults, ya know? And you could perhaps come to grips with the fact that when a team is bad for more than a decade, fans are going to cite obviously dumb moves made by the organization.

Not everyone is a blind sheep.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to Ross Tucker on Sirius this morning driving to work, he was ranking QBs & had Fitz at #20, right behind Jay Cutler @ #19.:D... said that Fitz has that special something that would be more apparent if he was on a better team. My fav part though was when he ranked the top QBS:

1. Brady

2. Rodgers

3. Brees

4. P-Gump. :lol::thumbsup:

No, but you could perhaps spare us the insults, ya know? And you could perhaps come to grips with the fact that when a team is bad for more than a decade, fans are going to cite obviously dumb moves made by the organization.

You are 100% correct. I think that if you were to take some of the more intelligent and knowledgeable people from this board, give them some time with draft guides, and have them go to work as GMs, they'd make considerably better decisions than we've usually seen from the post-Polian Bills' front office.

As a specific example of this, I recall you arguing, strongly, in favor of the Bills taking Mangold. Instead they used that pick on McCargo. Mangold is now the best center in the league, while McCargo . . .

Numerous examples of this sort of thing can be seen over the last 15+ years! :angry:

As a specific example of this, I recall you arguing, strongly, in favor of the Bills taking Mangold. Instead they used that pick on McCargo. Mangold is now the best center in the league, while McCargo . . .

Numerous examples of this sort of thing can be seen over the last 15+ years! :angry:

I pale in comparison to many on this board wrt the drafts. But we have gone year after year passing on players such as Branden Albert in order to draft Leodis McKelvin, and this is why the team is weak, and now frequently ranked last.

That said, at least we might have a good defensive front this year. This is a start. Next season we need an offensive front and probably a quarterback. It isn't so hard to figure out.

Umm, I'm trying to have fun, Bill. This isn't life and death, it's a game, and people take themselves WAY too seriously around here. The number of folks who believe it's their never-ending duty to constantly remind us of all the bad decisions made by this organization over the past decade is astounding. While I respect your opinions, Bill, you are a broken record. And Edwards' Arm is one of the most pompous guys around, "congratulating" other posters when they write something he deems worthy of comment.

It all just makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.