Some real reasons to be angry at Obama

I think this is the point where hard core liberals explain that the entire concept of a whistleblower being charged with espionage by President Obama doesn't hold water because the woman being interiewed speaks with a lisp.

Remember when 60 minutes and The Washington Post used to report on stories like this one? I think that Obama could literally kill someone on the White House lawn and the mainstream media would provide cover for him. It's really sick considering so many have died for the rights, freedoms and liberties of this country only to have these rights spat upon by them remaining silent or squelching stories for political reasons.

There's a good reason why they've lost so many viewers and need financial support from Soros...

http://thepartyofknow.com/2011/05/18/foxwhy-is-soros-spending-over-48-million-funding-media-organizations/

Obama gets in touch with his Irish roots.

The actual headline. Irish roots? The guy's Irish now? :wacko:

This one's better.

http://blogs.telegra...a-oh-puh-lease/

My colleague Damian Thompson appears to be under the impression that Obama is a great guy because he said nice things about the Queen. Look, I think the Queen’s great too, but did it really not occur to my distinguished colleague (and editor) that there might have been a hint of an ulterior motive here? Obama can’t stand Britain (his wife likes us even less): he made that clear enough when he sent back Winston Churchill’s bust and dissed our Prime Minister with those dodgy DVDS. He blames us for what happened to his grandfather during Mau Mau. He doesn’t believe in the Special Relationship. Are we honestly supposed to believe in that during the subsequent year in office, Obama has since acquired such wisdom and insight that he suddenly realises how special we are?

Of course he hasn’t. Obama is just doing now what all bullies and losers start doing when they realise how unpopular they are and that everyone is abandoning them. They suck up to anybody and everybody. They whore themselves piteously before enemies they once considered beneath their contempt. Fain will they fill their bellies with husks that swine eat – but which no man will give them: and serve them jolly well right, too!

By all means let us enjoy watching Obama smarm and grovel and ingratiate himself like some presidential Uriah Heep. But for heaven’s sake let us never give him the benefit of the doubt. He’s a cold fish and would certainly never show any mercy towards us were the roles to be reversed.

:lol: