Tim Graham Bills article

Wow. One would think that ESPN is the place to be, but I guess unless you are one of their stars it's not that great a gig. Welcome home, Tim.

PTR

I heard this too. He isn't going to do anything that isn't worth his wild. His position at the Buffalo News will be a huge promotion for him, plus he won't have to travel any more and can stay home with his family. Good for him! I hope they let him cover sports with his new position too but, he's going to do EVERYTHING.

other teams are doing this too. This isnt something special the Bills players are doing. Not one of those players is a NFL star, yet. Lets not get too excited that some late round players are having a good time working out. It doesnt really mean a lot.

I agree.....It sounds nice at first glance and all the good feeling in the air, but until we have New England's, Pittsburgh's, and other legitimate team's envy based on how talented we are, and how much of a challenge we pose with our offense, defense, special teams, coaches, gameplanning, drafting, ownership, homefield advantage, etc...then I think the Bills instead should try to borrow and wear Rocky's "eye of the tiger", train & workout like never before with a vengence, and instead of smiling and joking at an informal half-speed padless practice in May and twitter'ng about how they feel about their status on the Bills ie: Donte Whitner...Despite all this good feeling we are destined to be a 4 to 7 win team this year +/- 1 dependent upon injury or lucky bounces!

I'd rather they try to prove everyone wrong, including me, shut-up, be humble, bring their lunch pail, and act like they really want to be a winning team. Sometimes, I saw that last year, but many times I would see a lack of hustle, players that would give up on a play, and a team that was not as physically fit in the fourth quarter that would let games slip away! Even Trent Edwards looked good in the offseason and wore a smile! I hope this lockout ends soon so we can get rid of a few players, and replace them with free agents and utilize some of our draft picks in their place ie: Kelvin Sheppard, Aaron Williams, and of course a future Pro Bowler..Marcell Dareus! Sorry if I went off-topic a little, but with 4 kids in our house I try to let out all of what I'm thinking about the state of the Bills in one reply when given the opportunity! and that's what the Bills need to take advantage of....Their opportunity!!!! They should practice together 5 days a week because other teams aren't and they need a leg up...(a thigh..a shoulder...a hand..etc..lol)on the competition as they have a talent deficit to contend with at several positions..especially when it comes to depth, and they still have issues with being undersized at a few positions. Let's Go Bills!

Yeah, for anyone who hasn't clicked on the link yet, it's a really good article with lots of work invested. Lotta facts, background, quotes, AND, a very cool group photo.

I haven't read it, but that would certainly be a change of pace for the source

destined to be a 4 to 7 win team this year +/- 1 dependent upon injury or lucky bounces!

Couldn't you have just said 3-8 win team?

Edited by jeremy2020