Damn, sorry about that....

SDS

I changed a setting that messed everything up so bad that I couldn't undo it because the board wouldn't reload...

My fault!

Thanks to the little woman back on the homefront taking unix dictation from me over the phone to fix this.

I changed a setting that messed everything up so bad that I couldn't undo it because the board wouldn't reload...

My fault!

Thanks to the little woman back on the homefront taking unix dictation from me over the phone to fix this.

164060[/snapback]

No problem, allowed me to take a "work break"

most people take a break from homework to go on TBD, Steve does the opposite.

There is life beyond the monitor, Steve.  :D

164137[/snapback]

not homework... work...

And from 8-5, no there isn't life beyond the monitor... well, except to go hit on the receptionist....

i'm sure you and I can put our political views aside and share in this Season of Giving.  :D

Happy Holidays, man.

164185[/snapback]

and same to you!

I'm on the case for getting some pictures. There are two or three girls that are just really hot...

A kingdom for threaded views.  Much better than the "ignore" function.

164118[/snapback]

Sorry, but the growth of the board means the old threaded views cannot return - you can't thread 1000 responses in a reasonable fashion.

Have you tried viewing the board in outline mode? That is on the top right. That is close as we will ever get to threaded views.

Share the weatlh, steve-o.

Us old married guys don't get a lot of variety in our diets.

164254[/snapback]

i did end up hooking up with a co-worker. never good. plus, she's from Peru. I havnt figured out if that is good or not. My first time outside of pasty white girls.

:D

i did end up hooking up with a co-worker. never good. plus, she's from Peru. I havnt figured out if that is good or not. My first time outside of pasty white girls.

164259[/snapback]

mmmmmm.....pasty white girls

:lol:

164259[/snapback]

PERU?!?!

What is she, a llama herder?

That must have been interseting.

PICTURES!!!