Obama on 60 minutes right now

And Flash Gordon's on HBO Family West.

Max von Sydow as Ming the Mericeless...Brian Blessed making a seven-course meal out of his role...

...or, more meaningless ego-boo for the President.

Decisions, decisions...

Max von Sydow as Ming the Mericeless...Brian Blessed making a seven-course meal out of his role...

Decisions, decisions...

More than ego boost...people want to know. Period. If you don't, whatever. I do. A lot of others do. What happened here is a story.

More than ego boost...people want to know. Period. If you don't, whatever. I do. A lot of others do. What happened here is a story.

The story is not going to be told accurately by the President on 60 Minutes a week later.

I'll wait for the book, thanks.

Decisions, decisions...

Obama doesn't have a sound track by Queen, ergo Flash Gordon > Obama

He'll save every one of us!

I missed it. What did you learn?

Obama's thoughts and experience as to the deal mainly. I mean...have to watch really. It was a while in the making (August of last year)...2 months of intense planning recently...crazy few days...they got a lot...he rolled the dice significantly and it paid off, he's glad he's dead, Pakistan is nuts. That's the gist. Main thing was cool to hear if from him personally, and to hear him be surprisingly candid. Not too candid now, as to some sort of secret info...but as far as his feelings..and the reality of the risk...he talked.

Edited by dayman

Obama's thoughts and experience as to the deal mainly. I mean...have to watch really. It was a while in the making (August of last year)...2 months of intense planning recently...crazy few days...they got a lot...he rolled the dice significantly and it paid off, he's glad he's dead, Pakistan is nuts. That's the gist. Main thing was cool to hear if from him personally, and to hear him be surprisingly candid. Not too candid now, as to some sort of secret info...but as far as his feelings..and the reality of the risk...he talked.

In other words...ego-boo.

And Pakistan is nuts. Which we hardly needed 60 Minutes to tell us.

He must be some ballsy dude...

Just cut to the chase and put the unedited invasion "live feed" on pay-per-view and let us decide for ourselves.

Maybe $99.99 per, and this Country would be on its way out of debt by Tuesday AM!