Mentally Challenged Man Beaten to Death by MMA Fighter

The black belt should be sentenced for assault, manslaughter, murder or attempted murder based on what happened to the victim. He was clearly the aggressor, instigated contact over the victims objections and delivered several blows when the victim was inert on the floor. And others in the room could very well be accomplices.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

No, I'm too squeamish for snuff films. In fact I couldn't even handle more than a minute of this video of Chechen Rebels brutally executing Russian conscripts. :sick:

http://www.liveleak....=792_1186941763

But you thought enough of a video of a guy getting his brains bashed in until (or at least you thought) he was killed was worthy of posting here. Strange. Oh wait this was a black guy I assume the Russians were white. I get it now. Dude you're so damn predictable. :thumbdown:

But you thought enough of a video of a guy getting his brains bashed in until (or at least you thought) he was killed was worthy of posting here. Strange. Oh wait this was a black guy I assume the Russians were white. I get it now. Dude you're so damn predictable. :thumbdown:

This is quite a leap you're making, no?