Ultimate Dareus highlight reel

youtube.com/watch?v=Mii03mX0soA&feature=related

in a few years

Yes and No.

Dareus will be like Sapp as a disruptive, game changing, dominant DLineman.

However, Sapp is only succssful as a 3-tech in a 4-3. Dareus THRIVES at almost any position you put him at, especially DE and NT in the 3-4.

CANT WAIT!!

BTW, seeing as you started another thread, how do you feel about your boy Quinn going at #14 to the Rams?

You have to appreciate what Quinn has done and overcome, and that's why I like him not only as a player, but as a person.

I think St. Louis was a great landing spot for him and I hope he does well there playing opposite Chris Long, if that's where Spags and Flajole want him to play.

Sweet.

Now all we need is Derrick Brooks, Simeon Rice, John Lynch, Ronde Barber, Hardy Nickerson, Booger McFarland, Shelton Quarles and Donnie Abraham.

Sweet.

Now all we need is Derrick Brooks, Simeon Rice, John Lynch, Ronde Barber, Hardy Nickerson, Booger McFarland, Shelton Quarles and Donnie Abraham.

Poz, K. Williams, Searcy, A. Williams, Merriman, etc... :)

You have to appreciate what Quinn has done and overcome, and that's why I like him not only as a player, but as a person.

I think St. Louis was a great landing spot for him and I hope he does well there playing opposite Chris Long, if that's where Spags and Flajole want him to play.

Agreed. Aren't the Rams a 4-3 team? I assumed even though he was a DE at Carolina that he'd land with a 3-4 team as a rushbacker. In that sense, it seems like a strange fit.

I mentioned before the draft that I felt Aldon Smith was right up there with Quinn…and he landed with a 3-4 team (SF) but many people feel that Smith was a bit of a reach at #7.

Aldon Smith and Jabaal Sheard were my two babies. I wanted the Bills to take Sheard at #34.

Agreed. Aren't the Rams a 4-3 team? I assumed even though he was a DE at Carolina that he'd land with a 3-4 team as a rushbacker. In that sense, it seems like a strange fit.

I mentioned before the draft that I felt Aldon Smith was right up there with Quinn…and he landed with a 3-4 team (SF) but many people feel that Smith was a bit of a reach at #7.

Aldon Smith and Jabaal Sheard were my two babies. I wanted the Bills to take Sheard at #34.

Yeah I liked Sheard a lot as well. Wanny knew best I suppose, as you could only put him at OLB in our system. I'm glad he didn't go to New England! He is a talented pass rusher and will definitely help out the Browns D.

Getting back to Aldon Smith, he is a guy that gave me the most trouble when watching his games because he is so young. Still unsure of what to make of him, I think the 49'ers were taking a bit of a gamble. If I was in Harbaugh's position, I would have been wishing I had a third year to have seen some college film on him.

Sweet.

I'm sure we could get a few of them at this point. Might need to upgrade the medical staff though.

Sweet.

What I like about the Datius pick is that he will make the guys around him look that much better. He has to prove it on the field but the guy has the talent to make opposing OC's have to pay attention to him. As good as Kyle Williams is I would not say the true is the same for him. Next to Darius he will be even better. Darius has the makings of the Best Bills Pick (on Defense) since Bruce Smith. I'm not saying he is Bruce - as Bruce as a speed and leverage player - Darius will be a size and power player - I'm simply saying that he is a huge talent.

Jimmy Spags?

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan