Pat Devlin

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

Guest three3

chix have stated they will bring in another qb, this is the udfa i'd bring in (edited: kellen moore did not enter the draft this year)

Edited by three3

Kellen Moore is only a Junior and did not come out.

I don't see the need to bring in another developmental QB unless Coach Gailey thinks he will be better than Levi Brown. I though Levi showed some promise last year. We don't need another developmental QB. We need to sign a vet Qb from FA so in case Fitz gets hurt, we might actually have a chance to win a game.

What's the deal with Levi Brown? Does he blow? I have heard little about his development since they drafted him. But since they didn't draft a qb this year, does that show faith in Brown? Would Devlin challenge Brown for the #3 spot if there are 4 qb's on the roster?

They always have 4 guys in training camp, so Devlin seems like he'd be worth a shot. He can compete with Brown for 3d spot/practice squad. I expect that we will bring in a journeyman backup to fill the #2 spot behind Fitz (like Luke McCown or someone of that ilk)

I like Adam Froman, the QB from Louisville and JC transfer from Santa Clara I believe. He went undrafted and Matt Waldman, author of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio, had Froman as the #4 ranked QB in this year's class.

He has the size: 6'4"

He has the quickness: 4.55 40 time with a 4.05 shuttle

I don't see the need to bring in another developmental QB unless Coach Gailey thinks he will be better than Levi Brown. I though Levi showed some promise last year. We don't need another developmental QB. We need to sign a vet Qb from FA so in case Fitz gets hurt, we might actually have a chance to win a game.

Bring him into camp and find out if he looks better or not

You're also right, we need a vet FA QB in case Fitz gets hurt - it should be "both" not "either or"

Since Levi Brown did not show up on a field last year other than a couple series in Preseason. How do you know if he showed any promise. They cut him and brought him back. That is all we know about the guy. I think Devlin would be a very wise pick up. We need an extra arm for training camp. There it is. If he shows anything in training camp and Preseason. It's worth keeping him in the fold. Especially, since it will not cost us that much. He would be the perfect competition for Brown. Get a vet and Devlin. I dont know why they didn't pick a QB up in the late rounds to begin with. The small LB that we got in the 6th was not a good pick. He had a very low rating and looked slow on all the tape we have on him. We'll see in the future, but they screwed the pooch with that one. Tyrod Taylor was still on the board. That would be a nice QB for Chan Gailey to work with. Same height as vick. He's fast and has a lot of potential. Plus McElroy was there. Makes no sence.

Since Levi Brown did not show up on a field last year other than a couple series in Preseason. How do you know if he showed any promise. They cut him and brought him back. That is all we know about the guy. I think Devlin would be a very wise pick up. We need an extra arm for training camp. There it is. If he shows anything in training camp and Preseason. It's worth keeping him in the fold. Especially, since it will not cost us that much. He would be the perfect competition for Brown. Get a vet and Devlin. I dont know why they didn't pick a QB up in the late rounds to begin with. The small LB that we got in the 6th was not a good pick. He had a very low rating and looked slow on all the tape we have on him. We'll see in the future, but they screwed the pooch with that one. Tyrod Taylor was still on the board. That would be a nice QB for Chan Gailey to work with. Same height as vick. He's fast and has a lot of potential. Plus McElroy was there. Makes no sence.

He played in the Jets game, threw three passes and actually looked far better than Brohm did.