best undrafted players

39 members have voted

1. 1. who do you want, Multiple answers allowed.

• QB Pat Devlin, Delaware
    • ILB Mark Herzlich, Boston
    • DT Ian Williams, Notre Dame
    • ILB Scott Lutrus, Connecticut
    • ILB Nick Bellore, Central Michigan

Guest three3

most penn st. fans were not happy with his demotion and transfer. i remember he struggled when he did play but it looks like he progressed afterwards. how old was the kid at the time of the demotion? 18? 19? people grow and change

most penn st. fans were not happy with his demotion and transfer. i remember he struggled when he did play but it looks like he progressed afterwards. how old was the kid at the time of the demotion? 18? 19? people grow and change

He was 20. IMO, I don't want any qb that tranfers after not winning a job (especially after only his Sophomore season.) I want the qb comes back the next year and works his ass off to win the job.

Devlin, Kendric Burney DB, North Carolina, best OT or OG, and Charlie Gantt TE, Michigan State. I think the Bills have a QB in mind in free agency and am anxious to see who it may be if they do, whenever the CBA is resolved and FA is opened again.

As a Central Michigan grad and homer, I can tell you that Nick Bellore is a beast.

I caught two games last year where he truly did look beast-like. Definitely on my list to pick up because it's time we have guys with fire in their bellies in the middle rather than looking pretty like Poz.

If the Bills sign at least two of the above players it would just add to a great draft.

Undrafted players

QB Pat Devlin would be great and would silence some of the QB lovers.

How about Henry Hynoski FB from Pitt? He looks like a Buffalo kind of player and with Wandstadt here we know a lot about him.