Can't believe this woman is leading in the polls!

Yet another example of liberal mysogyny. :wallbash:

Feminism is great (as long as you're a liberal)!

Omigosh I almost forgot! This is the new era of far right whacko political correctness! Those days of insulting Hillary and her daughter, Pelosi, Reno, Boxer, Sotomeyer...etc are done with because conservatives have obviously had sensitivity training.

How about this as an apt description for Corwin: "vacuous person"

Anyways great to see you missed my main point. The Republican Establishment (The Tea Party, or more succinctly TEA New York) has decided they don't like Jack Davis but love Corwin...the Talking Phone book woman. Besides asking yourself when was the last time you used a phone book, what are Jane's qualifications? Jack Davis may be a screwball but he has done more for WNY than Corwin has. The far right in the area (Rus Thompson and TEA NY) can't stand Davis who if he wins on the Tea Party line will caucus with the Republicans on his main issue: Saving American jobs. That has to be the most sweetly naive thing I've heard in Buffalo since Sabre fans actually believe Pegula will turn the franchise around.

Let me see now...I delivered the Buffalo Evening news and Courier Express so that means I was in the publishing bidness for 5 years.

This should hopefully be the death knell for her campaign but in a district that has previously elected Chris Lee, Tom Reynolds and Bill Paxon one can be hopeful but not positively sure.

http://www.buffalonews.com/topics/chris-lee/article417450.ece

Looks like weepy alcoholic the Boner is stopping in Clarence today for a Corwin fundraiser. Yeah that'll do it.

Let me see now...I delivered the Buffalo Evening news and Courier Express so that means I was in the publishing bidness for 5 years.

This should hopefully be the death knell for her campaign but in a district that has previously elected Chris Lee, Tom Reynolds and Bill Paxon one can be hopeful but not positively sure.

http://www.buffalonews.com/topics/chris-lee/article417450.ece

Looks like weepy alcoholic the Boner is stopping in Clarence today for a Corwin fundraiser. Yeah that'll do it.

I gotta tell you Hedd, you hit the nail on the head with every post you make. Pretty soon OC will be including your avatar in his avatar. Keep up the good work!

Omigosh I almost forgot! This is the new era of far right whacko political correctness! Those days of insulting Hillary and her daughter, Pelosi, Reno, Boxer, Sotomeyer...etc are done with because conservatives have obviously had sensitivity training.

No, we can still insult Pelosi and Clinton. Face it, the women BEG to be insulted.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not ready to completely count out Corwin...after all she was just endorsed by Pat Boone

http://www.janecorwin.org/

But it really should never have been this close if the local conservative kingmakers had chosen a viable candidate. Yeah...Corwin still can win since there are 26 thousand more repubs in a district that might be eliminated in a year anyways. But Hochul is winning over independents and Conservatives. I don't think jack Davis has helped or hurt her.

I'm not ready to completely count out Corwin...after all she was just endorsed by Pat Boone

http://www.janecorwin.org/

But it really should never have been this close if the local conservative kingmakers had chosen a viable candidate. Yeah...Corwin still can win since there are 26 thousand more repubs in a district that might be eliminated in a year anyways. But Hochul is winning over independents and Conservatives. I don't think jack Davis has helped or hurt her.

Did you somehow think posting this a second time here would help Ian pick up another power-of-attorney vote? Three more people and Ian's base can actually play Bunco together. :lol: