On my way to the ESPN xmas party!

Rudyc80

This just in from ESPN.com...

"The ESPN Christmas Party came to an abrupt halt this afternoon when the afternoon of joyous wonder and giving stopped dead in it's tracks after a dark, gloomy cloud found its way into the party. Twenty minutes later, everyone was depressed to the point of suicide..."

This just in from ESPN.com...

"The ESPN Christmas Party came to an abrupt halt this afternoon when the afternoon of joyous wonder and giving stopped dead in it's tracks after a dark, gloomy cloud found its way into the party. Twenty minutes later, everyone was depressed to the point of suicide..."

163184[/snapback]

It's like the Debbie Downer skit with Rachel Dratch on SNL:

Waiter: Good morning! Welcome to the Mickey's Breakfast Jamboree! My name is Billiam, and I'll be serving you today. You guys here on a special occasion?

Brother 1: Well, we're here on that new Magical Gatherings family package. We've got the McKusick clan down from Ohio - right, guys? Say Hi!

Family: Hiiiii!!!!

Waiter: Well, great. Let me tell you Mickey's specials today - we've got steak and eggs, served with some home fries and Mickey waffles.

Brother 2: [ excited ] Whoo-oooo! I loves me some Steak and Eggs!

Debbie Downer: Ever since they found Mad Cow Disease in the U.S., I'm not taking any chances. It can live in your body for years, before it ravages your brain.