Herzlich

We should have taken him already, and Im a bit suprised a team like the Patsies havent already. Its the 7th round, draft him. who cares what the doctors say. He is a legit 1st round talent. Herzlich please...

Herzlich is ours if we want him in the 7th. Please be on our board dont le tthe medical ruin our chance a a jem

Come on another CB??? we have ignored OL TE LB DL for so long, we add 1 or two but whats a Bills draft without40-50% CBs

Yeah, I'm torn right now between wanting to respect the past success of the Bills with late round picks and a feeling of frustration as guys I've been gunning for are being overlooked. Sturdivant, Jones, Herzlich - these were linebackers that could have become something on our roster, and from what I can tell after the fourth round we might not see these guys, at least we probably won't expect them, to be starters. I'm just thinking back to last year and guys like Moats, Batten, and recievers like Jones and Roosevelt - so, I'm just hoping the Bills know what they're doing. Tell me Herzlich doesn't look better than anyone we've picked since the third round?

He shouldn't have been. Needs to be worked out on a one on one basis with any team interested. Could take at least 3 years for him to get into NFL shape.

The kid's got a lot of heart and spunk. The fargin' situation The League is in right now though makes it even sadder that these guys can't be picked up with UDFA status. :angry: