i might be the only one

zevo

but i cant stand colin cowherd. everytime i tune into his show he is bragging about something, ie his condo in vegas and today how he is leaving for vacation blah blah blah. the man is a pompous ass.

does anyone else agree or do i catch his show at bad times?

Actually I think this guy is really good. Of course that may be bacause he and I agree on many of the subjects he introduces. What I look for in a sport show host is knowledge and the ability to communicate and draw out quality feedback from his guests. I think Colin does that. Plus he talks football every day of the year which is a big plus as far as I am concerned.

Just my opinion, but he is an acceptable replacement for Tony Kornheiser.

Now if you want a pompous ass, simply listen to Jim Rome. About the only decent show he has on any more is the yearly "smackoff". Every time I listen to his show he is interviewing athletes which in my opinion is the biggest waste of air space you can have. They either say nothing of any importance or they are irritatingly incoherent.

This is just my opinion though.

but i cant stand colin cowherd. everytime i tune into his show he is bragging about something, ie his condo in vegas and today how he is leaving for vacation blah blah blah. the man is a pompous ass.

does anyone else agree or do i catch his show at bad times?

162613[/snapback]

Colin SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his show is HORRIBLE! words can not express how bad his show is. I can't believe they took off Tony Kornheiser, the best radio show on radio, for this bum. Mr. Tony was AWESOME and I would pay to listen to his show again... ESPN radio just isn't the same without Mr. Tony.

Colin sucked soooooo bad they took him off in Pittsburgh and put on two local guys who are just as bad at cowherd, needless to say I don't listen to ESPN radio at all during 10-1 anymore.

Colin SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  his show is HORRIBLE!  words can not express how bad his show is.  I can't believe they took off Tony Kornheiser, the best radio show on radio, for this bum.  Mr. Tony was AWESOME and I would pay to listen to his show again... ESPN radio just isn't the same without Mr. Tony.

He sucked soooooo bad they took him off in Pittsburgh and put on two local guys who are just as bad at cowherd, needless to say I don't listen to ESPN radio at all during 10-1 anymore.

162666[/snapback]

good i am not the only one. tony k is the man.

Colin brings up some decent points once in a while, but they're few and far between. The thing I really can't stand about him is that, when he wants to make a point, he just basically repeats the same phrase over and over again. Once he gets to the third iteration, I'm basically forced to switch to NPR.

Colin brings up some decent points once in a while, but they're few and far between. The thing I really can't stand about him is that, when he wants to make a point, he just basically repeats the same phrase over and over again. Once he gets to the third iteration, I'm basically forced to switch to NPR.

162734[/snapback]

Romey does the same thing.