Losman not mentioned, and I love it!!!

Like A Mofo

One of the big themes this week on 1050 E$PN Radio in New York has been Eli Manning versus Ben Roethlisberger, and while they have been talking about it, they brought on Mel Kiper Jr. and others this week and have been asking, who would you take if the following 3 QB's were in the Draft? Manning, Roethlisberger, or Philip Rivers. But who come no mention of J.P.Losman?

Losman has actually played MORE then Rivers, yes I know Rivers was drafted higher, but Losman was also taken in the first round and Buffalo made a trade to get him, how come no mention? And then they always mention Drew Henson, you think if Henson was signed by the Bills instead of Dallas he would be mentioned a lot? I wonder if any other team made that dealt to get Losman (AKA a 'media darling' teams like Baltimore, Green Bay, etc), would E$PN or any other major sports show talk about Losman? I guarantee you they would.

But having said that, I love the fact Losman isn’t getting all the attention. $crew the mainstream media, they always seen fixated on certain players and teams. Let them have the spotlight. I just hope Losman develops into a very good NFL QB and the mainstream media does not even notice!!!

Anyone else think the same way when listening to such debates?

Why do you guys want the media attention so badly? I'd rather keep us a national secret, right up until the Super Bowl victory!

162609[/snapback]

I do not, and that was pretty much the point of my post...pointing out that stations like E$PN truly have their favorites and that media attention is overrated :)

I do not, and that was pretty much the point of my post...pointing out that stations like E$PN truly have their favorites and that media attention is overrated  :)

162621[/snapback]

Anyone else think NE$PN is getting almost unlistenable/unwatchable? Between the Boo-yeahs, the Brady Lovefest and the circle jerk for the Red Sox...gee-zus.

Lets see why isn't Losman mentioned and other are?

Baby Manning is starting has replaced Warner and he is getting killed. He made that big Draft day move that people are still talking about.

Big Ben hasn't lost a game as a rookie and his team is 12-1.

Rivers the future of the Chargers held out a long time and it gave Brees the needed time to do what he is doing right now.

Now we look at Losman.

He is riding the pine until the Bills have a big enough lead so he won't blow the game.

Losman's story isn't news worthy. Why would ESPN waste their breath on a guy who isn't playing at all and isn't a big story?

They have mentioned Losman in the past. The other day, Clayton (I think) said that there was no consensus #1 QB in the draft - about 40% liked Eli, 40% liked Rothlisberger, 10% liked Rivers, and 10% liked Losman.

The reason they don't include Losman:

1) There's no reason for the Bills to play him now

2) He was picked in the 20s, not in the top 11 picks