Impact draft

I think Camm Newton and Marcell Dareus are going to be off the board.

1. Von Miller OLB. Clay Mathews type player that other teams have to gameplan for.

2. Jake Locker QB. If he is still on the board draft him. Could be a bust or could be the next Brett Farve. Worth the gamble.

3. Kelvin Sheppard ILB. Run stuffer next to POZ.

4. Luke Stocker TE. Good all around TE that the team hasnt had since Pete Metzalaars.

4b. Derek Hal OT. Possible ROT that the team needs.

5. Shareece Wright CB. Stock falling on him a bit, but good value in the 5th.

6. Best player on the board, take someone who fell.

7. see above

7B.see above.

1. Von Miller OLB. Clay Mathews type player that other teams have to gameplan for.

2. Jake Locker QB. If he is still on the board draft him. Could be a bust or could be the next Brett Farve. Worth the gamble.

4. Luke Stocker TE. Good all around TE that the team hasnt had since Pete Metzalaars.

7. see above

7B.see above.

So one "Rouge Scout" says Locker is the next Favre and it sticks huh?... ;)

Just kidding with you...Actually Locker's Stats are a little better than Favre's were at Southern Miss...Especially TD's to INT's...I have not been much of a Locker Fan all along...The Completion % just scares me...But the more I hear Scouts talk about him and the more I hear about all the dropped Passes I start coming around a bit on the Kid...I read an article that said if you gave Locker half...HALF the dropped Passes that hit Receivers in the hands his Completion % would have been over 60%...He does seem to be a genuinely good guy who really loves Football and is going to give a maximum effort...He's another great athlete at the QB Position...I think he would definitely be worth #34 Overall...But most feel he'll be LONG gone by then...We'll see... B-)

7. see above

7B.see above.

Sorry, your mock draft is invalid. It doesn't include Casey Matthews in round 4, so how can i take it seriously?

So one "Rouge Scout" says Locker is the next Favre and it sticks huh?... ;)

Just kidding with you...Actually Locker's Stats are a little better than Favre's were at Southern Miss...Especially TD's to INT's...I have not been much of a Locker Fan all along...The Completion % just scares me...But the more I hear Scouts talk about him and the more I hear about all the dropped Passes I start coming around a bit on the Kid...I read an article that said if you gave Locker half...HALF the dropped Passes that hit Receivers in the hands his Completion % would have been over 60%...He does seem to be a genuinely good guy who really loves Football and is going to give a maximum effort...He's another great athlete at the QB Position...I think he would definitely be worth #34 Overall...But most feel he'll be LONG gone by then...We'll see... B-)

For me, the Rogue Scout piece at the very least made me take another look at Locker and sort of solidified my sneaking suspicion that Gabbert is another Trent Edwards type of check down passer. Could be wrong, maybe he's a perfect West Coast offense guy but 16 TD passes in a passing offense gives me pause. Just maybe the rumors of Buddy trying to get back into the first round is to take a shot at Locker after picking D at 3.

7. see above

7B.see above.

I know he has accuracy problems and has a high bust potential, but I would love to see the Bills grab Locker in the second. I would be ecstatic with this draft, especially compared to trading back into the first to grab some guy like Ponder who's arm might fall off.

7. see above

7B.see above.

I saw one scouting report that compared Locker to J.P. Losman. That is enough for me to want to stay away from him. I'm no expert and I haven't seen that much of Locker, but that report scared me.