NYC Bills Backers 10th Draft Party

BillsNYC

For those in the tri-state area of NYC, we'll be holding our 10th annual NYC Buffalo Bills Backers Draft Party(ies) at McFadden's on 42nd & 2nd.

To make it even more fun, I just received a voicemail from Andre Reed, who will be at the party on Thursday for the first round! As most know he's in town anyway that week to read the Bills 2nd Round pick from the podium at Radio City. We'll be promoting his OTM sauce and he's excited to watch the draft with Bills fans.

More details to come, if you're around and want to meet him come on by!

For those in the tri-state area of NYC, we'll be holding our 10th annual NYC Buffalo Bills Backers Draft Party(ies) at McFadden's on 42nd & 2nd.

To make it even more fun, I just received a voicemail from Andre Reed, who will be at the party on Thursday for the first round! As most know he's in town anyway that week to read the Bills 2nd Round pick from the podium at Radio City. We'll be promoting his OTM sauce and he's excited to watch the draft with Bills fans.

Reed is going to leave when the Bills pick AJ Green and Bill starts throwing stuff at the TV and calling receivers weak.

Sounds great. One of my favorite players in the history of the Bills. He made it look so easy in his prime......

Have a great time....

• 2 weeks later...

Any drink specials?

April 28 – Thursday – McFadden’s will have the first round of the Draft televised with sound starting at 7pm. From 7-11pm, the bar will offer $3 import drafts (including Blue), half priced drink specials, and free wings!

April 29 – Friday – Same special with wings from 7-11pm for rounds 2-3 and will have the sound on shortly before/after the Bills pick (keep in mind its Friday night)

Apr 30 – Saturday – All-you-can-drink/wing specials we use during the season from 11-4pm. The pricing can be found here: http://nycbbb.com/features/drink-specials-times/

April 28 – Thursday – McFadden’s will have the first round of the Draft televised with sound starting at 7pm. From 7-11pm, the bar will offer $3 import drafts (including Blue), half priced drink specials, and free wings!

April 29 – Friday – Same special with wings from 7-11pm for rounds 2-3 and will have the sound on shortly before/after the Bills pick (keep in mind its Friday night)

Apr 30 – Saturday – All-you-can-drink/wing specials we use during the season from 11-4pm. The pricing can be found here: http://nycbbb.com/features/drink-specials-times/

I'm sold

See you there!

Bill, is the bar going to be offering a Mallett special? That is a second round special. Questionable that it will be a first round special??? LOL

You know what my thoughts are on Mallett with respect to being a Bills' acquisition. So there is no need to repeat my position. I would prefer that he goes to a situation where he has a better chance to succeed. If put in the right situation with a quality OL and running game he can be an exceptional player. It's not going to materialize for him in western NY. If the Bills don't take Gabbert with their first pick I think they might take Kaepernick with their second round pick. Just a hunch.