Stripping Collective Bargaining Rights didn't do anything for the

Oh come on now... the only reason for the attack on Collective Bargaining Rights was the help balance their budget. I guess you bought into that argument.

It's been explained to you several times.

So you're either dumber than dog****

Or

You're such a partisan hack that you refuse to acknowledge anything that disagrees with whatever stupidity you're spouting.

Or

In all likelihood, both.

It's been explained to you several times.

So you're either dumber than dog****

Or

You're such a partisan hack that you refuse to acknowledge anything that disagrees with whatever stupidity you're spouting.

Or

In all likelihood, both.

So obviously you know more than the Governor himself and the State of Wisconsin's Legislative Fiscal Bureau. You're so smart.

So obviously you know more than the Governor himself and the State of Wisconsin's Legislative Fiscal Bureau. You're so smart.

I wouldn't say I was smarter than him.

I'm sure he'd know you were a dumber than dog**** partisan hack as well.

I wouldn't say I was smarter than him.

I'm sure he'd know you were a dumber than dog**** partisan hack as well.

Funny because you keep spouting the same nonsense that MANY people have said countless times over that's it not true. What the Governor did was nothing than attack the Democrats biggest supporter. That's it. Get it into that dog**** loving head of yours.

Edited by pBills

Funny because you keep spouting the same nonsense that MANY people have said countless times over that's it not true. What the Governor did was nothing than attack the Democrats biggest supporter. That's it. Get it into that dog**** loving head of yours.

You answered your own question.

Less democratic supporters = less dems in office = less spending.

But of course Walker could never make Kucinich understand that. :wallbash:

You answered your own question.

Less democratic supporters = less dems in office = less spending.

But of course Walker could never make Kucinich understand that. :wallbash:

Not sure about less Democratic supporters... especially with the Republican candidate pool and their plan for the reducing the deficit. Yes, it could potentially mean less money for unions. I just wish a Republican could just state their true feelings / intentions instead of lying about them to the public. Best thing is that the recall is going wonderfully well.

Best thing is that the recall is going wonderfully well.

Yeah, it's really tough to get 25% of the voting public to sign a piece of paper when you go door to door...

The same people were saying how Prosser was done for because the public was riled up about Walker's policies. And yet guess what - Prosser won.

The same thing will probably happen in the recall elections.

Is it just me, or does anyone else want to grab Kucinich by the ears and swing him around? I mean, what's with those things?

Proof that he's had intimate contact with ETs?

Peace & long life to y'all

Is it just me, or does anyone else want to grab Kucinich by the ears and swing him around? I mean, what's with those things?

HAHAHA... did you ever see his wife? Pretty good looking

Yeah, it's really tough to get 25% of the voting public to sign a piece of paper when you go door to door...

The same people were saying how Prosser was done for because the public was riled up about Walker's policies. And yet guess what - Prosser won.

The same thing will probably happen in the recall elections.

yeah, very interesting how Prosser won huh? Miraculously finding 7,000 votes. Nothing shady about that AT ALL. :unsure:

Yeah, very interesting how Prosser won huh? Miraculously finding 7,000 votes. Nothing shady about that AT ALL. :unsure:

Seriously? Wow, you are ignorant, aren't you? It's not like they "found" the votes in the trunk of a car (*cough* Franken *cough*). Do you honestly think that the city of Brookfield forgot to go out and vote that day, and that's why there were 0 votes cast until the mistake was found?

http://www.jsonline..../119519294.html

Do you also think that 9/11 was an inside job?

The only thing shady about it was that they were "missing" at all.

Sorry I was wrong... it was 14,000 votes that the County Clerk "forgot" to add. How does someone forget to add 14,000 votes? Not even taking into account that she has had issues in the past with voting irregularities.