Stripping Collective Bargaining Rights didn't do anything for the

Sorry I was wrong... it was 14,000 votes that the County Clerk "forgot" to add. How does someone forget to add 14,000 votes? Not even taking into account that she has had issues in the past with voting irregularities.

So again -- you think that the entire city of Brookfield forgot that there was an election and that there were 0 votes cast there?

And even if we take your assumption that the election was rigged by those 7000 votes.... Winning by 200 when 1.5M votes were cast doesn't really sound like a decisive victory... So what makes you think the recall elections will be any different?

So again -- you think that the entire city of Brookfield forgot that there was an election and that there were 0 votes cast there?

And even if we take your assumption that the election was rigged by those 7000 votes.... Winning by 200 when 1.5M votes were cast doesn't really sound like a decisive victory... So what makes you think the recall elections will be any different?

Ummmm, votes were cast there. Interesting how they were not added properly. Who cares if the win is decisive or not. What matters is who won and if the votes were properly counted.

Actually, I do believe the recall elections will be different.

Ummmm, votes were cast there. Interesting how they were not added properly. Who cares if the win is decisive or not. What matters is who won and if the votes were properly counted.

Actually, I do believe the recall elections will be different.

They weren't added at all because she forgot to click save... They have all of the physical ballots to examine and they matched up with the results.

Why do you think the potential recall elections will be different? They might be, I don't know -- but why are you confident?

They weren't added at all because she forgot to click save... They have all of the physical ballots to examine and they matched up with the results.

Why do you think the potential recall elections will be different? They might be, I don't know -- but why are you confident?

If everything is on the up and up with the balloting.. good. Best thing to do is verify everything.

Why am I confident because the Governor and Republicans lied saying that were going after Collective Bargaining Rights because of the budget. The Governor has let the cat out of the bag saying that what he has done does not affect the budget. Plus, countless polls have shown that the public believes they went to far by doing this.

That is pretty impressive now all he has to do is choke a republican out and he is Presidential material.

:thumbsup:

:worthy:

Why am I confident because the Governor and Republicans lied saying that were going after Collective Bargaining Rights because of the budget. The Governor has let the cat out of the bag saying that what he has done does not affect the budget. Plus, countless polls have shown that the public believes they went to far by doing this.

He agreed that it doesn't directly affect the state budget - which is true. But it helps the local budgets once the state stops giving them as much money. So indirectly, it's helping the state budget, although he wasn't exactly given any chance to explain that as the "gentleman" decided to constantly yell at him instead of let him answer anything.

I'tll be interesting to see what happens though. :)

He agreed that it doesn't directly affect the state budget - which is true. But it helps the local budgets once the state stops giving them as much money. So indirectly, it's helping the state budget, although he wasn't exactly given any chance to explain that as the "gentleman" decided to constantly yell at him instead of let him answer anything.

I'tll be interesting to see what happens though. :)

So it this move against state employees doesn't directly help the state budget. State employees.... State budget. He attempted to tell the Kucinich that this move would help those state employees pay for their higher rates for healthcare and pensions. Something that was gained via concessions. In other words, he thinks he was doing them a favor. Laughable.

So it this move against state employees doesn't directly help the state budget. State employees.... State budget. He attempted to tell the Kucinich that this move would help those state employees pay for their higher rates for healthcare and pensions. Something that was gained via concessions. In other words, he thinks he was doing them a favor. Laughable.

Laughable? Indeed! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, in essence he was. If you're a teacher, but don't want to be a member of the union, you no longer have to pay over a thousand bucks a year to be a union member... And that money will easily pay for the increase in health care/pension premiums.

More importantly though, it also helps the local cities save money by being able to negotiate better. It's funny because Milwaukee is complaining that they're in a huge budget deficit and can't do anything about it because they just signed a new union agreement for the next two years. No idea why they did that (unions forced them to?), but they would've been able to avoid it if they were smarter using Walker's bill to help them out.

Someone was probably on their union-mandated 2-hour coffee break...

Tom don't bring yourself down to that dumb level.

Well, in essence he was. If you're a teacher, but don't want to be a member of the union, you no longer have to pay over a thousand bucks a year to be a union member... And that money will easily pay for the increase in health care/pension premiums.

More importantly though, it also helps the local cities save money by being able to negotiate better. It's funny because Milwaukee is complaining that they're in a huge budget deficit and can't do anything about it because they just signed a new union agreement for the next two years. No idea why they did that (unions forced them to?), but they would've been able to avoid it if they were smarter using Walker's bill to help them out.

So you buying in his BS reason. Ok.

Another BS thing... unions force cities to sign agreements. My ass. I wish people would stop spouting that BS. Unions across American and in Canada are offering concessions, yet States are still knee deep in trouble? How about stop giving corporations tax breaks and tons of subsidies, etc., etc

Tom don't bring yourself down to that dumb level.

So you buying in his BS reason. Ok.

Another BS thing... unions force cities to sign agreements. My ass. I wish people would stop spouting that BS. Unions across American and in Canada are offering concessions, yet States are still knee deep in trouble? How about stop giving corporations tax breaks and tons of subsidies, etc., etc

well, oversimplifying the issues is part of the problem. you watched the video and saw what you wanted to see, something the supported your point of view. i saw a politician ask a series of questions designed to elicit the answers he wanted to support his point of view. it's done all the time. talk radio hosts make a killing off that. you see a hack, i see a hack, but we both see hacks. as for the concession(s) and corporation(s) arguments, here's the difference. corporations have other options. they can relocate to other states or countries that offer a better business environment, taking their jobs with them. our politicians are charged with finding the balance between tax rates and budgetary needs and have failed miserably in most cases across the board.

well, oversimplifying the issues is part of the problem. you watched the video and saw what you wanted to see, something the supported your point of view. i saw a politician ask a series of questions designed to elicit the answers he wanted to support his point of view. it's done all the time. talk radio hosts make a killing off that. you see a hack, i see a hack, but we both see hacks. as for the concession(s) and corporation(s) arguments, here's the difference. corporations have other options. they can relocate to other states or countries that offer a better business environment, taking their jobs with them. our politicians are charged with finding the balance between tax rates and budgetary needs and have failed miserably in most cases across the board.

Sorry it was much more than a simple video. The video does nothing but show what his true intentions were... something he did not say to the general public. Hate to tell you Corporations are already taking their jobs overseas... giving them even more will not change that.