Deadliest Catch

BuffaloBill

:thumbsup: also hooked!

How'd you like the new additions (Jr. & the tattoo guy)?

I like the new guys but there is a "hole" without Phil. I thought they were supposed to do some refurbisjing on the Cornelia Marie it still looks like its pretty beat up.

I like the new guys but there is a "hole" without Phil. I thought they were supposed to do some refurbisjing on the Cornelia Marie it still looks like its pretty beat up.

I'm kind of pulling for tattoo guy to fail but that's probably because I'm so damn old! :devil:

Cornelia Marie looks like crap...but I bet they find the elusive blue king crab!

Fourth time was no charm for the Hillstrand boys...

I think the refurbishing was of the internals (I remember hearing it on some episode or another, and God knows Cornelia Marie seems to have a significant mechanical failure every other season).

Generally, these boats are going to look like crap, because they get the living **** beat out of 'em, don't get a hell of a lot of down-time (I think I read they fish maybe 10 months out of the year), and don't have a big enough crew to pretty 'em up with all the other work they have to do.

Great show. I like Zig and Edgar the best. You'd have to be insane to do that job. I wish they would show the strategy is catching crab a little more (%'s of the area they choose over the last five years, etc...)

Also, maybe I'm sick, but I would love to see a full blown mutiny on one of the ships....maybe where a slave driving captain gets put in a pot and thrown over board..lol....talk about must see TV!!!

The closest freak-out was a few years back when they hired a guy named "Gil" out of a bar and he just lost it.

Actually, I don't like the Wizard crew. The Hilstrands are guys I'd love to have a beer with.

I agree...but the captian of the Wizard? Seriously smart guy. I mean like "expert on fisheries management, has testified to Congress" smart. Last captain of the bunch I'd want to have a drink with, though.

I agree...but the captian of the Wizard? Seriously smart guy. I mean like "expert on fisheries management, has testified to Congress" smart. Last captain of the bunch I'd want to have a drink with, though.

Kieth is a wienie & his brother is worse.

Cheap shot Hillstrand...cheap shot Hillstrand! :lol: (or was it sucker punch Hillstrand?)