The QB we really need.

Justice

The Scum-Sentinel has done some thorough evaluations on QBs.

The Colin Kaepernick File

Before you start orally pleasuring each other, give that a read & view.

Accuracy isn't good from the pocket; did not often look past his first read (good defenses read his eyes like a book) or look off his receiver; little/no pro-style experience; good arm, yet does not have touch on the deep ball.

He has great size & athleticism, but that's not nearly enough to succeed. CK needs a lot of work, and even if he develops, it's hard to see him as anything but a 3rd QB in his first contract. If Gailey feels he can work with him, I'll trust that judgment. But at best, he's an early - late third. Any sooner than that is a real reach, especially with other QBs still there.

Edited by UConn James

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/09/afc-south-hones-in-on-potential-first-rounder-kaepernick/

If Colin Kaepernick is available to us in the second round I would be jumping for joy if the Bills grab him. As I've stated all along, CK is going to be the best QB in this year's draft and we would be lucky to have him.

Furthermore, I believe CK will not even make it to us in the second round. Hopefully we can make a trade with the Patriots* for both of their first rounders for our first so we can possibly fill two needs with our first rounder, such as a JJ Watt or Cam Jordan and a Colin Kaepernick.

Seriously , enough with the clamoring for the Bills to pick a QB in Rounds 2-7 . The only thing worse than the Bills picking a QB 3rd overall is if they waste a valuable draft pick on a guy that most likely will become a career backup or at best a Fitzpatrick 2.0

He might not be there in the second round. Several teams in the AFC South are interested, the Colts, Titans, and Jags.

PFT article

*cough* *cough*

There's so much smoke blowing in that article, it looks like your avatar is there.

Looks like someone caught wind that a certain team in the mid-1st likey the Kaepernick and wants to push his value up. Looks like that team is either the Raiders or the Vikings.

I'm not getting this, other than hype factor.

*cough* *cough*

There's so much smoke blowing in that article, it looks like your avatar is there.

Looks like someone caught wind that a certain team in the mid-1st likey the Kaepernick and wants to push his value up. Looks like that team is either the Raiders or the Vikings.

I'm not getting this, other than hype factor.

Thank You......and as Buddy Nix said the lying is only beginning and believe nothing you read or hear, even from them. Yes he did say "lying" Buddy Nix never minced words before and he still doesn't. Good advice from Buddy Nix for those that jump for joy or jump off cliffs at every morsel that is leaked on the draft.