Who are the Bills most LIKELY to select in Round 1

This isn't meant to be what I hope happens at the draft, but rather what I think is most likely to happen at the draft. No need to worry about what teams will trade up to make the picks. Just the order and who the Bills will end up selecting at #3. Which do you say is most likely? If you feel there is a more probable scenario that plays out, feel free to add it.

1. Cam Newton and Marcel Dareus are selected 1 & 2. Bills select Von Miller.

2. Cam Newton and Marcel Dareus are selected 1 & 2. Bills select Patrick Peterson.

3. Cam Newton and Marcel Dareus are selected 1 & 2. Bills select Blaine Gabbert.

4. Marcel Dareus and Patrick Peterson are selected 1 & 2. Bills select Cam Newton.

5. Blaine Gabbert and Cam Newton go 1 & 2. Bills select Marcel Dareus.

SN: I am personally hoping for #4 or #5.

POW!!!

Basicly you're saying these players are in the running for a top 3 pick given the teams drafting;

Marcel Dareus

Cam Newton

Von Miller

Patrick Peterson.

Blaine Gabbert.

With the question being do others qualify.

If Newton is available at 3, I think he will definitely be the Bills pick.

Even with all of the Newton to Carolina rumors, I still believe they will pass on him and take Dareus or Green.

I think the only way Newton is gone before our pick is if someone trade up to 1 or 2 to get him before we do.

Basicly you're saying these players are in the running for a top 3 pick given the teams drafting;

Marcel Dareus

Cam Newton

Von Miller

Patrick Peterson.

Blaine Gabbert.

With the question being do others qualify.

Sure, you can say that, but the point was what you think the most probable scenario will be on draft day.

I can't see the Bills gambling on either Newton or Gabbert. They just have too many question marks to draft at #3. It looks like defense with a slight possibility of o-line if they trade down. If they draft a QB at #3, they're nuts.

This isn't meant to be what I hope happens at the draft, but rather what I think is most likely to happen at the draft. No need to worry about what teams will trade up to make the picks. Just the order and who the Bills will end up selecting at #3. Which do you say is most likely? If you feel there is a more probable scenario that plays out, feel free to add it.

1. Cam Newton and Marcel Dareus are selected 1 & 2. Bills select Von Miller.

2. Cam Newton and Marcel Dareus are selected 1 & 2. Bills select Patrick Peterson.

3. Cam Newton and Marcel Dareus are selected 1 & 2. Bills select Blaine Gabbert.

4. Marcel Dareus and Patrick Peterson are selected 1 & 2. Bills select Cam Newton.

5. Blaine Gabbert and Cam Newton go 1 & 2. Bills select Marcel Dareus.

SN: I am personally hoping for #4 or #5.

POW!!!

The Bills are most likely going to pick ?????? :doh::w00t::cry::bag::sick:

After the past 12 years of drafting since John Butler and A.J. Smith left for San Diego, trying to figure out who this franchise "most likely will pick" in any round of any draft is a complete joke. Now, who I would like them to draft at #3 is either Gabbert or Newton, but I would be thrilled if they drafted any of those top defensive players being predicted in mock drafts they may take: Von Miller, Marcel Dareus, DaQuan Bowers, etc etc.

I do not have a clue. I have a feeling that if Newton is there at 3 Buffalo picks him. If I had to put a player on a piece of paper he would be it. But really truly have no clue. This is the strangest draft I can remember. No one, I do not if think Carolina knows yet who will be the first player off the board.

All of following players has been mentioned as first picks in the draft.

Newton

Gabbert

Peterson

Dareus

Fairley

Quinn

Green

Von Miller might be the most coveted player. Who knows.