Paul Ryan

If you call me an idiot, at least please have the bravery to answer the question. I mean wow! Your CNBC logic of just throwing out "Tax cuts= Jobs" is not an answer. Yes, I understand you are completely brainwashed, but still, explain yourself so I can show you how stupid you are. I noticed the usual suspects are absent the debate here. Where are the anti-government garbage people to "prove" this will make the world better? I mean wow, Alaska, Tom and GG should be cheering this!

I did you moron :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read the article?

Yes - it's nothing but an ad-hominem opinion piece aimed (shockingly) at liberals. I see a total of maybe two or three sentences of actual substance and even that's a real stretch.

What do you get from it besides validation of your worlview?

Yes - it's nothing but an ad-hominem opinion piece aimed (shockingly) at liberals. I see a total of maybe two or three sentences of actual substance and even that's a real stretch.

What do you get from it besides validation of your worlview?

I got from it that liberals were attacking Ryan's plan before they even got a chance to digest it. Liberals were spouting the same old talking points like you, pBills, lyrbob and Dave in Norfolk.

I got from it that liberals were attacking Ryan's plan before they even got a chance to digest it. Liberals were spouting the same old talking points like you, pBills, lyrbob and Dave in Norfolk.

Blah, blah, blah. Honestly, the fact that you continually site the same crappy partisan sources for definitive proof of everything via BS opinion pieces tells me all I need to know. Carry on with your myopic righteous attitude. It suits you well.

Blah, blah, blah. Honestly, the fact that you continually site the same crappy partisan sources for definitive proof of everything via BS opinion pieces tells me all I need to know. Carry on with your myopic righteous attitude. It suits you well.

Dude....you gotta be !@#$ing kidding.

Actually Frenkle I quote multiple sources and if an actual news article I try to go back to the source or quote to find it on Reuters or AP if I can. Do you know why? Because certain morons on this board like you will try to invalidate the message by automatically objecting to the messenger. What did you think of the article and why didn't you like it? Where were the inaccuracies?

Actually Frenkle I quote multiple sources and if an actual news article I try to go back to the source or quote to find it on Reuters or AP if I can. Do you know why? Because certain morons on this board like you will try to invalidate the message by automatically objecting to the messenger. What did you think of the article and why didn't you like it? Where were the inaccuracies?

It's a complete puff piece - opinion only - worthless. Yes, please reference something non partisan if you're trying to make a point. If I want opinions, I know where to find them.

It's a complete puff piece - opinion only - worthless. Yes, please reference something non partisan if you're trying to make a point. If I want opinions, I know where to find them.

So the article was opinion only and was completely worthless because of that? Well he quoted E.J. Dionne and Ezra Klein's opinions. Are their opinions worthless too? Are they non partisan? If it is your opinion that opinions are worthless then is your opinion worthless?

So the article was opinion only and was completely worthless because of that? Well he quoted E.J. Dionne and Ezra Klein's opinions. Are their opinions worthless too? Are they non partisan? If it is your opinion that opinions are worthless then is your opinion worthless?

I have decided that I have officially wasted enough time reading "news articles" from the "news" website humanevents.com. You are welcome to continue to get your "news" from said site, but I will not be able to participate in any discussion you might want to have about such "news articles" because, like I said, I will not be reading them. Feel free to take this as a sign of weakness on my part, evidence of my inability to discuss the "hard hitting news" found there, proof of my inability to "handle the truth" or whatever else you might like to believe. I no longer seek to deny you the pleasure you obviously derive from having your worldview so strongly reinforced every time you hit the home button on your web browser. I hope that both you and your every growingly concrete worldview are as happy together as you appear to be. You're the big winner! Thank you.

I have decided that I have officially wasted enough time reading "news articles" from the "news" website humanevents.com. You are welcome to continue to get your "news" from said site, but I will not be able to participate in any discussion you might want to have about such "news articles" because, like I said, I will not be reading them. Feel free to take this as a sign of weakness on my part, evidence of my inability to discuss the "hard hitting news" found there, proof of my inability to "handle the truth" or whatever else you might like to believe. I no longer seek to deny you the pleasure you obviously derive from having your worldview so strongly reinforced every time you hit the home button on your web browser. I hope that both you and your every growingly concrete worldview are as happy together as you appear to be. You're the big winner! Thank you.

You are an ass. I never claimed that it was a news article. It is an opinion piece, pure and simple.