Why is Israel so obsessed with Iraq

One poster here actually noticed that hyper-Zionist Ed Koch, a huge supporter of a US invasion of Iraq in 1992, 1998, and 2003, was against US involvement in Afghan.

What is Israel's obsession with Iraq?

What is Israel, and how do Israelis see "Israel" in reality??

The answer is here...

http://www.google.com/images?q=greater+israel&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&sa=X&ei=EfCRTbvPEMigtwf-kLBZ&ved=0CDUQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=600

Israel believes Baghdad is part ... of ISRAEL.

Israel took the 1948 border with the religious obsession of "re-conquering the Promised Land." Was that just the "addition" of the Heights, the Bank, and the Strip?

HECK NO...

Explanation of why Israel and Israelis were so obsessed with a US invasion of Iraq in 1992, 1998, and 2003 is all about what Israel plans as far as Israel's eventual borders...

and if we don't like that, as Israel didn't tell LBJ they would OCCUPY in 1967, Israel will sneak up and murder as many Americans it can who object to Israel's "holy" expansion... just as they did the USS Liberty... just as Einstein warned long ago...

http://einsteinonisrael.com/

"I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. …the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power….I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain – especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks…

-- Einstein speech in New York, 1938."

Edited by Dexter

Hey Dex!! Here's some New movies for you to watch!!!

When Harry met Sally, the Jew

Singing Hebrew in the Rain

3 Days of the Israeli Condor

Chariots of Jews on Fire.

Godzilla meets a Jew.

Spaceballs, a Jewish love story.

Driving Miss Daisyberg.

Fried Green Jewish Tomatoes

The Titanic Jew

Star Wars, The Phantom Jew

That was Christians.

Unless maybe the Zionists told the Christians to do it.

I have no opinion on this. I don't want to be a parrot.

Ask GelMibson about the Zionists and Christians - he'll set you straight!

I was just throwing cards anyway...

In mid-toss I decided to switch to a full throw, just to change things up. So to answer your question, neither and both.

What size cards? I mean, business cards, playing cards, postcards, the old-style computer punch cards?