More potential drama for The Poojer

The Poojer

My company was bought by eBay today for $2.4B...hopefully there isn't too much impact for me, but seeing as how my team are the people that launch our partners stores to....wait for it.....eBay(and evil amazon), I am a little nervous...granted we built the platform and tax engine for the non-auction style sites, I still am a bit worried...oh well

My company was bought by eBay today for $2.4B...hopefully there isn't too much impact for me, but seeing as how my team are the people that launch our partners stores to....wait for it.....eBay(and evil amazon), I am a little nervous...granted we built the platform and tax engine for the non-auction style sites, I still am a bit worried...oh well

:(

Good luck!

hopefully i am being overly dramatic...we had the top brass address us in person in KoP this afternoon and then throw us a nice happy hour afterwards...we have nearly 200 retail partners, and our CEO is taking the league merchandise business with him with eBay investing 30% in that new 'private' company...that said, the league business will be ours for the taking to put on ebay....we already have NFLShop on Amazon...now we can start putting NFL, NBA, MLB, Nascar, NHL and NCAA merchandise product on ebay and reap rewards for both eBay and the new private 'off shoot'....at least that is my hope....

:(

Good luck!

Hope it all turns out ok.

BTW, can I get the number of person who owns your company? :D