Save Us From Beavers & Oil Paint

Bob Lamb

There goes my nature mural (50 x 10 foot) painted by beaver tails

http://www.boblonsberry.com/writings.cfm?story=1552&go=4

The "State" saves us again  :)

160833[/snapback]

The first item is ridiculous. Next, it's going to take a permit and a visit by a botany inspector to tell you if you can plant hydrangeas in your front yard. These people with Napolean complexes who get appointed to boards think they're entitled to tell other people what nonsensical things they have to do in matters that go beyond their authority or knowledge. Not that it's any different than Reagan imposing a federal ban on lawn darts. How many people are so stupid as to stab themselves with pens and pencils? Those are banned....

But as far as the second goes, exotic animal trafficking is a big problem. If it's not a domesticated species, they should be left in the zoos or better yet, the wild. Most people have neither the money, time or will to properly care for them, and the animals suffer as a result. This probably comes on the heels of a number of incidents with crocidiles let free in the sewers and Central Park, and that guy with the tigers in his closet NYC apartment.

Horses are dangerous, pit bulls are very dangerous, boa constrictors are odd.

This opinion held by the writer shows his sheer knowledge of animals.... :lol:

The first item is ridiculous. Next, it's going to take a permit and a visit by a botany inspector to tell you if you can plant hydrangeas in your front yard. These people with Napolean complexes who get appointed to boards think they're entitled to tell other people what nonsensical things they have to do in matters that go beyond their authority or knowledge. Not that it's any different than Reagan imposing a federal ban on lawn darts. How many people are so stupid as to stab themselves with pens and pencils? Those are banned....

But as far as the second goes, exotic animal trafficking is a big problem. If it's not a domesticated species, they should be left in the zoos or better yet, the wild. Most people have neither the money, time or will to properly care for them, and the animals suffer as a result. This probably comes on the heels of a number of incidents with crocidiles let free in the sewers and Central Park, and that guy with the tigers in his closet NYC apartment.

This opinion held by the writer shows his sheer knowledge of animals.... :lol:

160983[/snapback]

Wait a second... I have hydrangeas in my front yard! Secondly, on my trip to south Florida two weeks ago, my 6 year old son wanted me to bring back a Florida King Snake! What is a parent to do? :):P

:P:lol:

I just read the article... I get his point... Have you ever watched Venom ER and what dumbasses are out there?... Who picks up the tap?

Nothing is wrong at having to buy oil based paint in Qt. containers... One is more abt to use the whole quart up, so as to have the disposed can dry out throughly... Did you ever wonder why they don't put drains in new garages anymore? You guessed, people would usually drain their oil down it.

On the surface it sounds pretty silly... Most is... Who foots the bill because of the stupidity of others?