Jimmy Carter Goes to Cuba

About time we had a sitting President with the nads to do this.

Last one w/ any real ones was Nixon opening up China. Reagan also gets some credit for Russia.

Since then we've had nothing but special interest pawns. The only reason no sitting President will go anywhere near Cuba is fear of angering the Cuban ex-pat vote in the important electoral state of Florida.

We need leaders NOT followers if we're ever to get out of our foreign policy mess.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Last one w/ any real ones was Nixon opening up China. Reagan also gets some credit for Russia.

Since then we've had nothing but special interest pawns. The only reason no sitting President will go anywhere near Cuba is fear of angering the Cuban ex-pat vote in the important electoral state of Florida.

We need leaders NOT followers if we're ever to get out of our foreign policy mess.

I'm not sure I understand you correctly. Are you saying Jimmy Carter is a sitting President?

I'm not sure I understand you correctly. Are you saying Jimmy Carter is a sitting President?

No, I'm saying a sitting president ought to. Hence the italics and underline in the op.

From your posts and others, I can see listening to Limbaugh cuts an IQ in half. Unless he's just preying off the mentally challenged in the first place

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Let me be clear.

I had to work up a considerable amount of courage to fly around the world and apologize for America.

No, I'm saying a sitting president ought to. Hecne the italics and underline in the op.

There are better ways to write. Look into them. I thought you meant Jimmy was wheelchair bound.

You said:

You should have said:

It would be better if it were a sitting president that made the trip to commie land to kiss up to the commies.

Hecne the italics or not, the way you worded it was extremely unclear. What if Obama gave a speech written by Dexter but with some delicacy and I said:

It is about time that someone stood up to the Zionists.

That could be interpreted as me thinking he stood up to them, but it also could be interpreted as me thinking he hadn't done enough.

Glad to help out her. Have a nice day.

I took the huge leap of faith that readers were aware enough to realize Carter is not our current President. My apologies, in the future I will try to be more sensitive to the special needs of some of this forum's readers.

JT6P

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I took the huge leap of faith that readers were aware enough to realize Carter is not our current President. My apologies, in the future I will try to be more sensitive to the special needs of some of this forum's readers.

JT6P

No but I bet some of us thought you were insinuating that Obama SENT Carter to Cuba hence the need to underline and italicize sitting.

Edited by Chef Jim

JT6P

Don't feel the need to help other people. Just try to be more articulate. It may help in areas other than this board.

JT6P

From your previous posts I wasn't sure if you knew if Carter was our current President or not. You are an f'n moron pretending to be someone you are not.

I took the huge leap of faith that readers were aware enough to realize Carter is not our current President.

None of us were willing to take the huge leap of faith that you were aware enough to realize it.

Really...can you blame us?

JT6P

He's NOT?

Jesus Christ Joe. And some say that PPP isn't full of useful information.