2.) TE Kyle Rudolph

3.) OT James Carpenter

4.) SS Da'Norris Searcy

4.) RB Jordan Todman

5.) CB Justin Rogers

6.) LB Alex Wujciak

7.) OL Chris Hairston

7.) NG Chris Neild

Little change as we get closer to draft day.

Edited by Aloha22

Peterson sucks he is as dumb as a post, wonderlic score was terrible. Dont need a nose tackle, have a pro bowl NT already. And Kaepernik is a total bust.

You do realize that mock draft was from March right? His more recent one is in the post below it.

Edited by Bangarang

Just curious here. How do you go from drafting a QB in round 3 in your first mock and then not even have one in your recent one? Especially after Kaepernicks stock has risen? What has you turned off from him now all the sudden? His stock has gone up so much since the combine. Some mocks are e en sayi g he could be an early 2nd rounder. Just wondering why the changes.

Just curious here. How do you go from drafting a QB in round 3 in your first mock and then not even have one in your recent one? Especially after Kaepernicks stock has risen? What has you turned off from him now all the sudden? His stock has gone up so much since the combine. Some mocks are e en sayi g he could be an early 2nd rounder. Just wondering why the changes.

Well, four weeks of drinking coke and eating fritos while watching NFL Network 18 hours a day, perusing online mock draft sites and scouring the BuffaloBills website for all the latest inside info can have an effect on one's perception of draft needs and player values. Not sayin' that's what the OP did. I'm just sayin' that's how, is how.

James Carpenter is the steal of the draft. 2nd or 3rd best T in the class, depending on how good T Smith actually is - I havent seen him but I know he only player RT in college.

Starts at LT:22, Starts at RT:0

I'd see him as value pick at RD4#100.

• 2 weeks later...

1.) LB Von Miller

2.) TE Kyle Rudolph

3.) OT James Carpenter

4.) SS Da'Norris Searcy

4.) RB Jordan Todman

5.) CB Justin Rogers

6.) LB Alex Wujciak

7.) OL Chris Hairston

7.) NG Chris Neild

Little change as we get closer to draft day.

3 out of 9

my big NG is the 7th was different than mammoth man jasper

my lb wujciak instead of chris white

i liked todman over white, but didn't know much about white...now that i do, i would go white

von miller originally, but with miller gone, = Dareus.