Madden '12 Cover

ESPN and EA Sports are having the fans vote for the cover. It's tournament style voting and Stevie Johnson is in the running. Flood the ballot box!

espn.com/maddenvote

I should add you can only vote for the first round and our boy Stevie J is matched up against Danny Woodhead.

Just voted...some of those matchups are horrible. The 12th man is in there?!?! Stevie Johnson has a real good shot at beating out Woodhead.

I guess Seatle doesn't have a player standout enough, so they used the 12th man.

Maybe this was discussed before, but haven't we had the 12th man up on the wall of fame at the ralph for what seems like forever? Must be the Apple vs. Microsoft all over again. Who is better means nothing; it all comes down to marketing.

everyone vote for stevie!

Im not so sure I want to put the Madden curse on our young WR.

Why arent they putting Aaron Rodgers on the cover? Dont they usually do SB MVP?

edit: although, I guess I should vote for him to knock out the Pats* player. OK, round 1 voting, done.

Edited by DrDankenstein

I just voted for Stevie. The 12th man thing is ridiculous. Hey, if they win, will they all get injured? lol

12th Man thing is pretty stupid, couldnt figure this out at first, but it has to be because of the "eruption" after marshawns run, and the report that it was like an earthquake or whatever :rolleyes:

Stevie Johnson? Really? The twits at EA looked up and down the roster and thought the most recognizable player was Stevie Johnson? :thumbdown:

No wonder their game sucks year after year.

Who would be the most recognizable to the general football fan?

I suppose the correct answer is no one. But Johnson had that big drop that put him on the highlight (lowlight?) reels that weekend. I suspect that might make him the most recognizable.

Edited by CodeMonkey