Nick Barnett

Munch

I had talked about him in another thread. He is a good player, a natural leader, but he has a mouth. We like him here in GB but at the price it is going to cost to keep him we have to unload him one way or the other. Just too much for a 3rd ILB. He averages about 100 tackles a year and is excellent in pass coverage. He has speed and plays smart.

He will be starting for some team come September, (Please God let there BE games in September) just matters where.

I had talked about him in another thread. He is a good player, a natural leader, but he has a mouth. We like him here in GB but at the price it is going to cost to keep him we have to unload him one way or the other. Just too much for a 3rd ILB. He averages about 100 tackles a year and is excellent in pass coverage. He has speed and plays smart.

He will be starting for some team come September, (Please God let there BE games in September) just matters where.

If we re-sign poz, we have to get an ILB next to him that can cover. I'm sick of seeing poz chasing after players in coverage. He looks like he has cement in his shoes holding him down.