Don Banks' New Mock

Taking Gabbert at #1 will be a FAIL of historic proportions, imo. If Gabbert goes #1 (which I don't think he will), it will strictly be because he "looks" like a QB, because his performance on the field in college was nothing special..certainly not deserving of a #1 overall.

Only less than a year ago, Gabbert wasn't even known throughout most of the nation and now he's #1? :thumbdown:

I'm starting to hope they pick Newton or Gabbert at #3 just so I don't have to hear the QB arguments for at least a couple more years (except if this pick becomes a bust, then it starts all over again). I really don't want to go through this debate all over again next year.

lol..that's where you're dead wrong. Obviously you're not aware of how things work in Buffalo.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking Gabbert at #1 will be a FAIL of historic proportions, imo. If Gabbert goes #1 (which I don't think he will), it will strictly be because he "looks" like a QB, because his performance on the field in college was nothing special..certainly not deserving of a #1 overall.

Only less than a year ago, Gabbert wasn't even known throughout most of the nation and now he's #1? :thumbdown:

lol..that's where you're dead wrong. Obviously you're not aware of how things work in Buffalo.

Yeah, I'm realizing you're right about that one for sure. It would be nice for a little while though and I can dream.

Edited by hammie65

Ha, that's BS. Go look at Gabbert's stats his Soph. year and tell me he was an unknown. You can hate on him, fine, but he was hardly an unknown.

Not saying I agree with the Picks necessarily, but that is exactly the way I think the Top 3 is going to go down... B-)

Good lord I hope not....:death:

Newton is dropping out iof the top ten on many boards from what I'm seeing, the reason is teams have to many questions, and red flags about the person...however the guy certinly is a top ten player.

The Buffalo Bills have been the worst team in the league for years against the run, lets hope they draft defense.