So I go to the TBD main page and see -

You sound like you are a lot of fun. :unsure:

He sure does sound like he is just a barrel of monkeys. How the heck does he watch the Bills on sundays? If you are a Bills fan and haven't had a sense of humor for the past decade, sundays must be hell.

Bet I am a lot more fun than the retards who find the word Hornell similar to horny. At my parties we have people who can tell jokes that people who had more than a third grade education can understand.

Bet I am a lot more fun than the retards who find the word Hornell similar to horny. At my parties we have people who can tell jokes that people who had more than a third grade education can understand.

He sure does sound like he is just a barrel of monkeys. How the heck does he watch the Bills on sundays? If you are a Bills fan and haven't had a sense of humor for the past decade, sundays must be hell.

I have a great sense of humor when someone says something funny. I have heard the whole horny Hornell comparison a million times and I didn't find it funny even the first time, let alone the millionth.