OT-UB announces football schedule

2011 UB Bulls

I know, I know. It's UB. It's MAC football. The Bulls sucked last year. But if there is no NFL this year a sunny Saturday afternoon of tailgating might not seem so bad.

UB tickets are cheap. (about $20) Parking is free and tailgating is allowed. (Yes, even with alcohol. The campus cops will leave you alone as long as you don't get crazy.) My personal fave tailgate spot is on Frontier Road along Lake LaSalle, just off Audobon Pkwy north of the Stadium. Go Bulls!

PTR

seems like an easier schedule than normal. is that quinns doing. pitt is never bad, and tenessee has quite the history, but there where years i remember us playing a highly ranked mizzo team, a high ranked rutgers, penn state, and notre dame. is this in an effort to win more game while taking the hit(both financially and visiblity) of not playing high profile teams

seems like an easier schedule than normal. is that quinns doing. pitt is never bad, and tenessee has quite the history, but there where years i remember us playing a highly ranked mizzo team, a high ranked rutgers, penn state, and notre dame. is this in an effort to win more game while taking the hit(both financially and visiblity) of not playing high profile teams

I don't think UB ever played ND. Also these OOC games are usually scheduled years in advance so there's no telling how good a team will be once you face them. I think it's a pretty tough OOC schedule: 2 Big East, 1 SEC, and one creampuff Stony Brook. UCONN and Pitt are home-and-home series while the TENN game is definitely for a payday. FYI we open at Georgia in 2012.

PTR